russian girls so arrogant

keith doug

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Russian men are worse than the girls. They don't seem to appreciate that their language is understood by almost no one outside of their own country. I was in an internet cafe and two Russian girls game in, asked the owner if she had a Russian keyboard (she didn't) then walked out. I was on a baht bus and a Russian man (with two Russian girls who were at least trying to be polite) was banging on the glass then waving around a map and ranting at the driver in Russian, who didn't understand a word he was saying.

Another weird thing about them is that they love spending time in supermarkets. What's with that? Come all the way to Thailand to look around some supermarkets? One Russian girl I saw in Big C on Sukhumvit ask the taxi driver to take her to Big C on Second Road. :dunno: Supermarket tourism. :monkey:

Not here. We have a local 7-11 type store and somehow the owner hires young cute Polish and Russian gals for the Summer season. They are always polite and cute. Did I use the word cute twice?

But, universally, the Russians are known to be rude. And then there is the Russian Mafia. Brutal killers if things don't go exactly correct.

Some countries I just don't understand. Why are the Russians giving Putin all these dictator powers. No free press. No freedom of religion. It's as though they wanted Communism back. Maybe it was that times were easier under Communism. Everything was planned by government.

I would not and do not trust any of them. Oh, except the cute local ones. Opps, did I mention cute again?

:onfire:

Some countries I just don't understand. Why are the Russians giving Putin all these dictator powers. No free press. No freedom of religion. It's as though they wanted Communism back. Maybe it was that times were easier under Communism. Everything was planned by government.

that's why the russians need Putin! otherwise it would be just total chaos! russians have never had democracy! how could they suddenly handle it?

They like strong leadership but I think it's more a sort of national paranoia. Russians are very suspicious of the West's good intentions (they think we only want their oil!). The 'arrogance', if that's what it is, comes from the new self-confidence that Putin seems to have tapped into.

I think what Russians want the most is stability and prosperity with democratic freedoms somewhere down the list.

The ten chaotic years immediately following the Soviet collapse were pretty miserable for most Russians and remains fresh in there minds.

They are a deservedly cynical population and I think they assume that even democratically elected politicians will end up just as corrupt as Putin, so why bother.

Archived