russian girls so arrogant

keith doug

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hahaha....its the same in UK.....I think they've all grown up looking pissed off or sucking on a lemon for too long. Oh and they do love a bargain, so anywhere to buy something cheap you'll find them. I do hope they can keep them out of the bars and clubs though. When i go to Thailand i want to see a thai girl with a flashing smile not some misserable Eastern european,,,,shit we've got enough miserable western women over here....LOL !!!

"Another weird thing about them is that they love spending time in supermarkets. What's with that?"

Probably at least half of the original View Talay Condo buildings (1 & 2) in Jomtien are inhabited by Russian hookers ... from Russia and many of the former Republics of the U.S.S.R. ... they have to eat.

And the Russian tourists have plenty of money to spend. Just look around Royal Garden. Hey, we like the food court there, but usually don't shop too much there as it's expensive. The masses of Russian tourists though can be seen carrying lots of stuffed shopping bags from that mall. Apparantly no recession in Russia or the U.S.S.R.'s former territories.

"And the Russian tourists have plenty of money to spend. Just look around Royal Garden."

I have seen them in the food court. They always form a long queue for the stall that sells Borscht and other Russian food. The other food stalls usually have no queue. Maybe the long queue reminds them of home. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I realize an interesting side effect of more and more Russians coming to Thailand.

Suddenly all the usual jibes/teasing between western nationals e.g. Germans vs. Brits, Aussies vs. Americansâ?¦ seem to cease while most Westerners are uniting against the Russian invasion, who â?? with their rude behavior and manners â?? seemed to become the common enemy for all of us these days.

Archived