russian girls so arrogant

keith doug

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, where I live the area is flooded with them. I find them rude, tight fisted and violent.

They couldnt get their own countries in order and they come to pollute the good decent countries of western europe .

My countries politicians love them as they are cheap labour so it looks like we are stuck with the parasites.

STH

"...Another weird thing about them is that they love spending time in supermarkets. What's with that? Come all the way to Thailand to look around some supermarkets? One Russian girl I saw in Big C on Sukhumvit ask the taxi driver to take her to Big C on Second Road. Supermarket tourism..."

Adopted mother is from that general neck of the woods, her relatives came here maybe 20+ years back. They loved supermarkets as they had none in the USSR. They kept insisting this was "...where high party official and retired military commander (adopted dad was retired) shop, where does common man shop...?" They were amazed that fresh fruit was available in the middle of winter and tons of fresh meats etc, and no line to get in. Makes you think at how lucky we have it. Maybe the same type of interest now a days?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived