anyone been in thermaie last 5 days

keith doug

I almost don't dare...could be that I stayed too long in France...

Well I was last night in Thermae and a bunch of OK looking girls from Soi Tanya were there.One was even all at my taste(cute/light skin/slim/young(22 in this case).Tits and a little ass as a trump card.

I'm on for a new nickname

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hiya maties !! .ok so.....does anyone know of a place similar to thermaie ie dark...many girls..beer this type of thing.. not a gogo bar either something very similar..am going in 3 weeks and need a change from the norm soi nan/patpong.. not keen on massage places really.. thanks /// crazy.gif" border="0

Based on the latest reports the Thermae is up and runnin, at least till two anyway. I usually stay at upstairs, since my knees get weak and woobly after several miles on the lift, but hey I'll be rollin in around two if anyone wants to hook up for early morning trolling to the Grace or whatnot. Despite what alot of people rag on the Thermae, the girls tend to be non-pushy, love to party, and the atmosphere (I think), beats the shit outta Angels. I've wandered from Nana Disco to Thermae countless times, too drunk to fuck, just to hang and make nonsence small talk and watch the comings and goings. I only reccomend to be sure to have your date check in the ID at the desk if your going upstairs for a romp. That way u don't wake up to find your wallet and passport gone, like I did two years ago. A trip to the US Embassy for a replacement took two weeks, and I was treated like pond scum. OK, so it was my fault. Anyway, if your in town and want to hang, lets hook up!

I was at thermae last night and stayed there untile 1.30 AM and the place was good. Some cute and the usual bunch of average and low-average girls.

Business as usual, don't worry guys.

Or I must be too drunk too judge...

More than possible!

However Thermae is not anymore what it used to be. But early closing time is destroing that place...

wait and see!

I suppose that all of the fervent anti-racists here will be marching right down to Soi 5 then to explain that racists are not welcome and demand entry into "their" bars. Or are the "Japanese Only" places a figment of my imagination?

Archived