anyone been in thermaie last 5 days

keith doug

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keith, I suppose I am a contrarian, but I was in Thermae Friday night from 1am until just about 2am and I thought it was just fine. I took an orbit around the bar and was grabbed by a number of cuties. I saw plenty of good-looking available ladies on the sidelines begging for attention.

while I don't think it will ever be like the Thermae of old, I still enjoy my visits there. You just have to be there before 1am IMO.

I left just before 2AM and the lights had not gone on yet.

I was at Therme back in November and I thought it was just great.. Definately has character and ambiance not found at any of the other places I tried.. I especially like not being hassled for drinks and if I want to talk with someone then I choose whoever catches my eye. To me it's just like a bar in the states except you know all the girls at Therme are available,,( what a nice feeling ) Of course it would be better if it stayed open later but we just have to deal with that.. Timing is everything though,,At 8pm it's dead at midnight it's a whole different experience

I am a Thermae fan and was in there last night (Thursday 3 January) from about 11 until 12.15.

Very noticeable the number of Japanese looking guys in there ( amassive increase from what it used to be a couple of years go).

Quite a few ladies there. I hooked up with a cutie who I am going down to Pattaya with for 3 days (I know!! I know!!).

Fatbastard33

Overheard a funny conversation tonight, five guys were saying how the Japanese had spoilt Thermae, there were so many of them in there paying high prices that these guys were finding it hard to get a girl!!!

I guess they just realised that the girls are after money and not their striking good looks and magnetic personalities.....

I spent a few nights in there in november and it seemed that Japanese were in the majority...much more than previous years. I also noticed that quite a few non-Japanese guys were getting rejected by girls that they walked up to....those girls then turn around and chase the nearest Japanese guy. I know this isn't really news, but I was surprised to see these girls being much more "picky" (racially) than in the past.

Interesting comments on the Japanese infestation of Thermae. I haven't noticed it that much as I am usually snagged by regulars before I have a chance to even make an orbit around the bar.

One thing, though. I don't think they have found the Grace Hotel Coffee Shop yet. At least during my visit last weekend, there were very few Asian males (or Arab males for that matter). If you are bothered by the Japanese in Thermae try the Grace. Oh, I think many of the Thermae ladies are heading over there now at 0200. It is open 24 hours and what a mixed bag. I ended up taking a Camelot Castle (Patpong) gogo dancer that wasn't bad.

Archived