anyone been in thermaie last 5 days

keith doug

Some friends and I will be comming to Bangkok in Feburary. Our frist stop will probably be Thermae, due to our late arrival and our hotel being just down the street.

If you see 4-5 oriental looking guys come in, that you just can't place where their from that'll probably be us. We're from Hawaii and we're not Japanese dammit!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by Soibob:

Hey goatscrot the next time you visit the Thermae be sure to leave your hood and sheet at home.If your an American do not come back. Racists of any kind are not welcomed.

I am not a racist! I am an equal opportunity bigot!! I hate everyone!!!! White trash included!!!

By the way stereotypes develop for a reason!!!

Many of my friends from Europe give me hell about my racial views but at the same time justify their dislike of Germans to me by saying it is a nationality and not a race!!!!

y'all need to chill about japs and jap bashers. First of all, you are all right to a degree. Japanese are curiously elitist, and they definitely have to atone for things that they still refuse to own up to.

However, you jap bashers are well on your way to disliking and discounting an entire race of people. The same atrocities that you want to blame on the japanese, were enabled by this very mindset.

Guys, somebody asked how's the Thermae? Why not just reply "all the Japanese have really raised the price on finding good sanuk in there; but try this..........." Guys, Please Remember why we love LOS--Mai Pen Rai.

Aloha!

wink.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by dcraig:

just a question, how many people died

at the hands of the nazis ? should

we all dislike people of german descent.

this bit of disliking japanese just because

they are "japs" is so fucking immature.

if some of you folks grow up and get a real

job you will be able go to the thermae with

a handfull of cash and enjoy the night as

you please. oh' by the way, my toyota is

fast approaching 200,000 miles on it and

still runs fine.

enjoy......
smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

And what about the slaughter of the native Americans (Indians) by Custer and Co., or the imvention of Concentration Camps by the English etc.

Come on Folks, lets get back to SANUK and not try to be Historians, which we are not.

If we would be Historians, we would be digging along the Mekong and not drinking the Mekong

wink.gif" border="0

wink.gif" border="0

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Man at Work ]

To get this back on track a bit, I was in Thermae Saturday night and it was so bad I simply walked out alone after about 30 minutes. I have never done that before.

Again, I will not say it had anything to do with the large amount of Asian males in the back by the jukebox. Yes, it did seem like most of the young, cute Thai girls were back there too.

You can make your own conclusions to this.

In the front, and on both sides, I was just put off completely by what looked like hooker refugees from the Crimean War. Just pathetic! And, I believe I was there pretty much at prime time - 12:30 - 1:00.

Fortunately, when I walked out I ran into two ladies I knew eating at a food table. One told me she was going to take a look in Thermae and then go to the Grace Hotel Coffee Shop.

The times, they are a-changin'.

HIYA SARICIN THANKS FOR A REALLY GOOD REPLY!!.I HAVE TO ADMIT I FIND SATURDAY NIGHTS ARE THE WORST NIGHT OUT ANYWARE.SOME OF THE YOUNG ONES IN THERMAIE SEEM MORE INTERESTED IM A CHAT WITH THERE DRIENDS.AS FOR GRACE HAVE U BEEN IT WAS FULL OF ARABS LAST TIME I WENT SMOKING PIPES...I LIKE ARABS BUT JUST A CONCLUSION I CAME TO. shocked.gif" border="0

Hi,

Guys, in case you haven't noticed, I am back, and I will NOT tolerate this crap on my board.

We are not gonna have a discussion on the Japanese overpaying (like Westerners don't overpay. Ha!), and most certainly not about blaming an entire nation for something that happened 60+ years ago.

Sanuk!

quote:

Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Guys, in case you haven't noticed, I am back, and I will NOT tolerate this crap on my board.

We are not gonna have a discussion on the Japanese overpaying (like Westerners don't overpay. Ha!), and most certainly not about blaming an entire nation for something that happened 60+ years ago.

Sanuk!

The Sheriff is back in town, so lets behave

wink.gif" border="0 and be good boys.

Welcome back and happy New Year KS

Archived