anyone been in thermaie last 5 days

keith doug

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Originally posted by Khun Sanuk:

Hi,

Guys, in case you haven't noticed, I am back, <

Welcome home, KS. i bet you froze your balls off in your home country. What i really would like to know is how your lovely lady coped with the climate over there. The one Thai lady I know in NZ already moaned loudly when the temperature hit 8 degrees in winter in NZ. Can't imagine any liking the weather in Winter in your home country.

quote:

Originally posted by goatscrot:

Many of my friends from Europe give me hell about my racial views but at the same time justify their dislike of Germans to me by saying it is a nationality and not a race!!!!

Harharhar! Do they? Really? And what do they say about texans? So what's your point?

Oh Lord, let's not open this can of worms again but with a different nationality.

I hear the loud footsteps of KS approaching.

MM everyone loves you. You know that.

Instead of getting into this with goatscrot why don't you tell us about that midget wrestler you bagged in Thermae before you left?

quote:

Originally posted by Sarisin:

Oh Lord, let's not open this can of worms again but with a different nationality.

Instead of getting into this with goatscrot why don't you tell us about that midget wrestler you bagged in Thermae before you left?

You're right.

But the midget wrestling times are over since my favourite (and most feared) midget has dropped out of the scene. As we discussed earlier, Thermae has become a pale shadow of its former self - imo due to the new closing hours.

If I look for a hot pick-up these days, I prefer the dreadful Angels. If it's for a relaxed drink, it's Thermae.

P.S. Thermae is imo still no.1 for more mature ladies ;-). There are a couple groups of 30-35year old hardbodies...*woof*...

quote:

Originally posted by BelgianBoy:

Ok, do allow me 1 joke, which is funny and no pun intended :

When the 2 Germanies came together, this East German said to this West German : hi ! we are one people !

The West German replied : yes, so are we !

Ok, ok, end of subject...
smile.gif" border="0

Hey Belgian Boy, what is the difference between a Turkish fellow and an East German?

The Turkish fellow has good command of the German language and a job!

Archived