anyone been in thermaie last 5 days

keith doug

It was probably myself and my friends your heard bitching about the Japs!!

Just don't like 'em!!!!

I have lived in BKK for over 2 yrs and Tmae used to be my favorite place. However, after the infestation (I do not know what else to call it) that began last April and has continued....many things have changed. The most important being the attitude of the girls....and the reason???? You got it the Japs. Why?? Ask any of the gals and they will tell you.

1. They pay mak mak (of course I realize the gals are in it for the money...we all do)

2. Small D%$#@

3. They do not want to kiss

4. It is over in a flash!!!

I do not blame the gals. Good for them. I do blame the Japs for not shrugging off their cultural taboo of not bargaining...and getting a better price. Would you spend 40k for a car when the going rate is 30k????? I certainly would not.

So we go out of our way to try and put our stamp back on the place and make the Japs feel a bit uncomfortable......

They have their clubs........we should have ours

Until things improve and I doubt they ever will please ask Father T to pray for the yen to hit 200 next time you see him. Then we will fly to Japan on United (American owned), eat at McDonald's, stay at the Hyatt, and bang Japanese girls!!!!

2 other reasons to dislike the Japanese

1. Whaling

2. Pearl Harbor

Bang 'em until they are happy or say "set leew!"

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want a 3rd reason to dislike 'em -read "The Rape of Nanking". I read it three years ago and have not knowingly bought a jap product since !!!

Cheers Hall.

OTE]

My God, we are writing the year 2002. The rape no Nanking was in 1937.

Japan is a highly civilized country. We should not mix their crazyness in overspending money with what has happened more than 2 generations ago.

jp1

A highly civilised country?? Anal retentive more like it. Have you seen the crime rates soaring and the work ethics going down the toilet lately?

I hate to think of myself as racist, but fuk it I am when it comes to the double standards attitude of the Japs. Why did they have their own clubs? because there is no way they would fuck girls that the dirty white barbarians had been fucking.

I dont care how individually nice they are when you talk to one, it isnt the one thats going to be the problem, its the many that are screwing things up.

I suggest anyone who has not visited the museums around the death railway go and take a look, read the real story in the Australian museum, take a look at the guest book, I read some Jap entries saying they couldnt believe this is what happened, "they knew nothing about it". How civilised is a country which refuses to acknowledge its atrocities for so many years, allows old Korean women to protest every year at the steps of parliament pleading for an apology for raping the fuk out of them during the war.

Obviously the Japs think if they ignore them long enough they will all die off and it will go away.

Sure you can say its not this generations fault, we too in Australia have a situation with the Aborigines wanting an apology for taking their children years ago, but I think we owe them an apology, nothing else but that maybe, but still verbal recognition that we fucked up and realise it.

sorry for going off tangent smile.gif" border="0

Hey goatscrot the next time you visit the Thermae be sure to leave your hood and sheet at home.If your an American do not come back. Racists of any kind are not welcomed.

Hey Soibob,

What's with the American bashing?

I agree with you that we westerners shouldn't take such an antagonistic position against Japanese folks. For to do so, makes us as racist as they are. I have absolutely nothing agaist Japanese people - but you have to admit that they do seem to have a problem with westerners, don't you?

just a question, how many people died

at the hands of the nazis ? should

we all dislike people of german descent.

this bit of disliking japanese just because

they are "japs" is so fucking immature.

if some of you folks grow up and get a real

job you will be able go to the thermae with

a handfull of cash and enjoy the night as

you please. oh' by the way, my toyota is

fast approaching 200,000 miles on it and

still runs fine.

enjoy...... smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Archived