Gradated Rewards

Coss

Ikkrang...I'm with you on this. I sometimes have been told by some wench that she doesn't go LT, but those have been very rare occasions. Perhaps it's my good looks, "maturity", and sterling reputation that does it? (At 1500-2000 LT, it ain't cuz I'm a spendthrift.) On the other hand, I'm not usually after the 19 year old who gets 2 or 3 barfines/night and think she's doing you a favor by letting you buy her a drink.

HH

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given up paying for it. If I was single again, I'd not bother as you get much less than in the "olden" days and I reckon you're better off with someone who isn't looking at the clock ortrying to fleece you for as much dosh as possible.

OK, so I lve here and it would likely be different if I was on holiday.

However, given that I do live here, it would not take long to pick up someone whose idea of payment might be a fuck buddy with a few drinks, maybe some bugs from the cart (or at a push MK), a nice place to rest her head and maybe, just maybe the chance to become one of a regular stable with the chance of progressing to girlfriend status.

That "payment" would be because of the economic imbalance between her and I but no way would I be coughing up Bt700 or more barfines and having to hand over Bt1500++ in the morning.

Ikkrang, I still stand by my statement that its harder to get a decent LT in a Bangkok agogo than it was say 5 or 10 years ago. But as you say its still possible. But my statement was a generalisation and it does vary from area to area and bar to bar and obviously other factors are come into play such as the age and relative attractiveness of the girl? Glad it still works for you however?

Simie.

That is the reason I favour Lamai/Samui. Maybe not so many stunners, maybe not such a big variation as in BKK/Pty, but I never failed to get my nightcap with very little disapointments. And since most of the gals are interested to get a "longer apointment" (like 1 week+), they sure see to it, that I am satisfied in quantity and quality. :sex: They might not be as skilled as their sisters in BKK/Pty, but I am a good teacher!

:applause::worship::bow:

Folks did I already tell you : 325 and the rest of today! :elephant::chili::yay::beer:

MaW :wave:

Archived