Gradated Rewards

Coss

Now if this has been brought up before I apologise.

I had a thought, 1st for the year, "What if the services offered by our beautiful conquests, were rewarded on a sliding scale?"

Now I feel that the GFE is a big part of why I come to LOS, but there are many times when I'm looking to be taken care of without too much emotional content.

So what I intend to try is this: 500 bht per shot.

Even though I'm not up to my younger days of shooting all night, I still reckon I could go 4 times or more in the right hands, so to speak...

I have negotiated a fee and then tipped 500 or more for excellent service in the past.

But I wonder what the response would be when asked "How much you give me?", if I answered with "500 bht 1 shot, 1,000 bht 2 shot, 1,500 bht 3 shot, 2,000 bht 4 shot" , and so on?

Opinions please?

This may not work with established relationships.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say I've had that happen yet, being a youngin and all *cheers*, but in that case I'd probably bang her until she decided that it was going on too long and finally figured out that her moving might be a good thing to get it over with.

I like your idea - try it and report back how it goes.

I believe psychology is a bit against you -- most Bangkok girls turn away fairly quickly if they hear "500 baht" mentioned, so I wonder if you'd get beyond that part :)

Also, getting a girl to move is expensive, later (especially if you get her slightly out of the RLD/Sukhumwit, which I always do), they're happy to do a more for less (e.g. an extra shot or two for 300). If she insists on a short-time hotel, she's out immediately -- good indicator on what service will be like if she's not willing to spend extra 30 minutes going to my place.

On an unrelated note:

I usually offer 1000 baht for 2 times plus an (unspeficied) tip if they're good (usually around 100-200 baht, though I did give 600 to P'Ae for what really was a trip-to-the stars). Most girls ask for taxi money anyway -- a small tip avoids this (and if they're not good, they don't get it).

Oddly, I found that when I tip a round amount (say, 1500) they often ask for more -- now I try to give 1140 baht or such (then they get the correct impressin that those 40 is the last dime they'll squeeze from me).

Coss, good luck but with so many twits in Bangkok now tipping girls sums like 500 baht in the bar itself just for sitting chatting to them for a few minutes. I tend to feel the responces you are likely to get from them as soon as you mention 500 baht in relation to a "shot" is not likely to be favourable? I think most would want at least 1,000 baht for the 1st shot and then might be amienable to a negotiation for any additional bedroom gymnastics? :smirk:

Simie.

From Hugh's perspective, I don't think too many of the gals would appreciate 500 baht LT.

HH

I see some more perspectives, velly good :)

BUt I guess what I'm sort of aiming at is trying to lose the ST/LT dichotomy and having a more linear experience that is defined less in terms of one situation or another and more in terms of "Stay as long as you like, the only criteria is regular oil changes at 500 a pop."

I guess I'd then need to define how often, i.e. every hour, apart from sleep.

Cheers

Coss

Archived