Gradated Rewards

Coss

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe in Quality over Quantity. The quality of the experience weighs more then sheer quantity.

Having said that, I have a few experiences where quantity became an issue. Many years back, with then GF Nok, living together. She was jealous, and suspicious that any opportunity I might have to stray I would do so. (Not true, not in those days anyway).

So she kept me perpetually drained, by s..g me or f..g me at every opportunity, so i wouldn't have an urge to go elsewhere. Not always very 'erotic'.

Then (described here a few years ago), Ms Noi (Notso). At our initial meeting, while walking home we passed a 7/11, and she asked "Do you have condom?"

A reasonable question under the circumstances.

I replied somewhat flippantly : Yes, I have, I think I have six, do you think that will be enough?"

She smiled, and in retrospect i found she took that as challenge.

In the 24 hours that followed, she sucked me, rode me, climbed on the table and had me explore her third option, sucked me again, fucked me senseless, woke me up in the middle of the night with a BJ etc etc, until early next evening she triumphantly held up six fingers, and smiled. I have a few pix of that night, with her mouth full, that I occasionally look at.

I have to say that at the end of that, I actually didn't want to be touched anymore, it kind of became a chore.

We had a few nice months with occasional encounters. She liked my Bugle, and her only drawback was slight loss of bladder control when coming that way.

Now she's married to a Brit in his sixties, and living somewhere near Rangsit. Sometimes I miss her.

Fuck me! You guys could actualy have THAT conversation with a girl????

Dont get me wrong, im a pretty well seasoned monger, but cant we keep some level of moral conduct here?

So im sitting in a bar, having a giggle with a girl, i ask her to come back to my hotel for 2000 ST. So far, so good. Easy.

But negotiating a 'cost per come' rate? Fuck me... is that not a conversation that would make you feel a little, i dunno... creepy?

""creepy?""

well I dunno, mostly I just take 'em home - no talk of money.

But when they say "How much you give me?", I feel bound to enter the spirit of the conversation and make sure it's LT that's about to happen and how much for.

Can't abide short time and me saying "up to me" doesn't work well.

So I just thought I'd float a performance arrangement idea to see if it floats.

And I must try that 6 condom routine and see if any take the challenge, good on yer Ikkrang! :)

Cheers

Coss

Coss, the 6 condom routine may well have worked for Ikkrang but these days in Bangkok I think most tarts would run a mile if you put that to them?! :) Its definately getting harder (and before anyone jumps down my throat I did say harder, not impossible!) to get what I'd call a proper/decent long time in the Bangkok agogos these days. However as I believe you mainly bar fine down soi 33? you may have more success there? I like drinking down soi 33 but don't Bf there so you'd obviously know more than me in that area. Good luck anyway :) I'm sure we are going to get feedback from you on your theory after your next trip? :smirk:

Simie.

> Its definately getting harder (and before anyone jumps down my throat I did say harder, not impossible!) to get what I'd call a proper/decent long time in the Bangkok agogos these days. <

Not jumping down your throat, but I am surprised to hear that. I only 'do' LT, and rarely are turned down. A few will say cannot, then that's it, but most I ask happily agree. Maybe you're younger, and they think they get to work all night.

What Gogo do you usually frequent?

Maybe you concentrate on stunners or on youngish women, I seldom choose a stunner, too much work, and usually prefer them 25+

Ikkrang, I still stand by my statement that its harder to get a decent LT in a Bangkok agogo than it was say 5 or 10 years ago. But as you say its still possible. But my statement was a generalisation and it does vary from area to area and bar to bar and obviously other factors are come into play such as the age and relative attractiveness of the girl? Glad it still works for you however?

Simie.

Archived