Some Bars Deserve To Be Closed

Ashman

I tend to agree with the original poster, hundreds of gals in bikinis in a bar is more than enough entertainment. The only good thing about the shows, the gals taking part are easy to dismiss as barfines - if everyone is dressed the same with no shows it is much harder work to find the cute gals!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with Ashman. Contrary to one of the posters who describes any kind of censorship as a slippery slope, freedom does entail censorship or restrictions; otherwise anarchy results. Any free country struggles with the conflicts between the rights of an individual vs society. Having places where a girl gets up and dances naked doesn't pose much risk to society, but having her insert various animate and inaminate objects into the vagina or anus does for it reduces the girl down to an opening and that is more problematic for society. For those individuals that like the frog show, I have no reservations if they want to go out, buy a frog, and then contract with a girl to watch her insert it in their hotel room.

shygye:

I'm glad to see I am not the only one bothered by the "dancing shrimp"

seems like a bad way to suffer, dancing in that chili and such, just to be eaten eventually.

Used to love those shrimps.Loved to see a girl looking for a big and moving one 'cause it's good to feel it on her tongue or something alike.

Gave up a while ago to improve digestion though.

Tom in the same style,for those who don't like it don't go and watch the shows.I wouldn't mind those if they used better lookinng birds

Have U guys seen those skinned but living frogs sold in the markets?

quote:

Originally posted by itsmedave:

Who exactly are they hurting???

Freedom. Either you want it or you don't.

They are probably hurting the unfortunate reptiles, also the girls long term mental health. People may say these girls aren't forced into, I agree but they are given extra cash so this plays on the desperate girls.

These shows cater to sick perverts, no doubt many of which frequent this board. To say you either want freedom or you don't is bollocks. For years the Americans have been going on about their right for freedom..."let's make it as easy as possible to get on a plane, we don't want are freedom violated by security checks...." Then comes September 11th......

Ban the bars with sick shows, some people cannot control themselves so it's left to others to do it for them!!

tomc12 wrote: "... Contrary to one of the posters who describes any kind of censorship as a slippery slope, freedom does entail censorship or restrictions; otherwise anarchy results. Any free country struggles with the conflicts between the rights of an individual vs society."

===================================

I agree that a country that would like to be seen as having freedom for it's citizens does indeed struggle with the conflicts between the rights of an individual vs the good of society.

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: BrideSearch ]

Waow!! huge risk!!!

We're getting impressing answers on this thread.I'll go tell a couple of girls I know to stop reducing themselves to an object and go work in a factory.I'll tell them not to fuck around with life,the smart censors know what they're talking about.Have U noticed BTW how some of those girls'ego go up the roof because some horny guys get a hardon looking at them(ie attitude problem of some stunners U guys are regulary mentionning)

I'm quite favorable to control noise pollution though and would be quite glad if those sound guys started campaigning against the churches damned loud bells.I used to live close to 4 churches in Zurich and every week I felt like I was waking up in hell

mad.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

I'll go tell a couple of girls I know to stop reducing themselves to an object and go work in a factory.I'll tell them not to fuck around with life,the smart censors know what they're talking about.

So, would you disagree that the requirements of this type of work often leads to serious psychological problems for those involved? Do you really believe that shoving animals and fish up your twat would give your ego a bit of a boost?

quote:

Originally posted by luisBKK:

I used to live close to 4 churches in Zurich and every week I felt like I was waking up in hell

Well, maybe it was good experience and will help you prepare for your future! Or is that just wishful thinking on my part? Whoops, forgot the smiley!

LG

Long Gun

Bridesearch was refering to girls dancing naked.about those sex shows I agree with U

As about Ur wishes...I'm thinking about going back to Switzerland and wear again nicer suits.

Please don't tell me I misunderstood,U would be soooo shocking my dear

Archived