Some Bars Deserve To Be Closed

Ashman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh boy! If you believe in reincarnation and fear that you may return (chartnah) as a frog, duckling or fish your fear is understood. In a past life I was frog and I'm still angry about having to leave the womb. This caused many flame wars lately.

Too late now, I spilled the beans. shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by Ashman:

In my humble opinion bars that show young girls shoving small animals and fish up their twat and opening coke bottles etc deserve to be closed down.

I totally agree with you that these shows are disgusting. But on the other hand I am strictly against any ban, because you never know where it will stop. I find it ridiculous if the whole bar panics, because one drunk girl taking of her bra.

Such issues should be solved by the market; if more people would just walk out during these shows, they would stop automatically.

It never fails to amaze me how people are only willing to stand up for freedom if it's something they personally care about. Otherwise, sure outlaw it, close it down, I don't care.

The shows don't turn me on either, but this doesn't mean I want the bars closed down just because I don't like it. The girls aren't forced to do the shows and some guys do like it. Who exactly are they hurting???

Freedom. Either you want it or you don't.

Ashman and Greg,

Really, that is a pathetic attitude. I personally find these shows to be "freak shows" and not worth the time. But, they harm no one. So why impose your moral standards or desires on others? Next, the guy with higher morals will say:

"I think these bars with girls dancing on stage in bikinis are disgusting. The bars with nice hostesses in long gowns are better".

A very slippery slope. Never try to force your morals on others or you will have someone else do it to you.

I say leave 'em open. If everyone is legal age and no one is there against their will it is none of our business.

quote:

Originally posted by db_sed_aloha:

But I'm strongly opposed to the use of live animals for this sort of thing. It's abusive. Anyone who does it is wrong, anyone who encourages it by patronizing venues where it happens is wrong.

I took some newbies to Marilyn a go-go in Pattaya once to see the disgusting shows. My friends wanted to leave after the frog show, so I asked one of the girls when the frog show was. She replied "Sorry, frog die, get new frog tomorrow".

Guess this proves DB's point.

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

I took some newbies to Marilyn a go-go in Pattaya once to see the disgusting shows. My friends wanted to leave after the frog show, so I asked one of the girls when the frog show was. She replied "Sorry, frog die, get new frog tomorrow".

Guess this proves DB's point.

Ranger

I know this is a bit heartless from the frogs point of view but Ranger did you laugh when she said that ???

mitch laugh.gif" border="0

*Animal Rights Activist*

quote:

Originally posted by mitch:

I know this is a bit heartless from the frogs point of view but Ranger did you laugh when she said that ???

mitch
laugh.gif" border="0

*Animal Rights Activist*

Well, I don't believe that I laughed at the time, but must admit I like to tell and re-tell the story every time I walk past Marilyn's

Note: I haven't been inside Marilyn's since then, so to all the animal right's activists-I support the boycott (unless they hire some cute girls!).

Ranger

[ January 01, 2002: Message edited by: Ranger ]

quote:

Originally posted by db_sed_aloha:

But I'm strongly opposed to the use of live animals for this sort of thing. It's abusive. Anyone who does it is wrong, anyone who encourages it by patronizing venues where it happens is wrong.

I have not seen you with your protest sign in front of the 'dancing shrimp' food vendors. laugh.gif" border="0

Archived