Some Bars Deserve To Be Closed

Ashman

Freedom to watch young girls shoving reptiles up their hole......do me a favour.

Stopping this is hardly going to attract the attention of any freedom activist groups.

Sounds like something from Monty Python.

"Yes but I want the right to watch young girls shoving frogs up thier fanny"

[ January 03, 2002: Message edited by: Ashman ]

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ash,

It's not that I need the right to watch girls stick things in themselves. It's that they have the right to use their bodies in whichever way they want to.

We all have the right to do whatever we want to do until somebody takes our rights away. Why do you think you have the right to take their rights away? And, again, if you feel you can do it to others, than you have no reason to complain when others decide to take YOUR rights away.

In short, the example isn't important. Freedom is freedom. Leave it alone.

Ashman,

And others could say "I really don't think Bangkok would lose anything if they shut down the nightlife - ALL OF IT".

Is this concept so difficult for you to grasp or are you just stubborn? Once you impose ANY set of moral views on what is OK or not, you open the door for stricter moral views.

Again, if there is no victim (no one underage and no one forced into it) then leave it be. This is freedom. A great concept if you can get a handle on it.

quote:

Originally posted by jimmyb:

Again, if there is no victim (no one underage and no one forced into it) then leave it be. This is freedom. A great concept if you can get a handle on it.

It seems like you don't really care about giving the girls enough freedom so they are not in such a desperate position to resort to sticking reptiles up their twat...If the perverts in this world wern't so interested in seeing these shows then that would surely give these girls freedom!

Seems like most of you are more bothered about your personal freedom to be able to go home and whack off after watching these sick shows.

Same as all the bullshit about making the girls wear bikinis...you want to give them freedom to get their tits out or you worried about not getting to see a pair of tits without paying for it???

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

It seems like you don't really care about giving the girls enough freedom so they are not in such a desperate position to resort to sticking reptiles up their twat...If the perverts in this world wern't so interested in seeing these shows then that would surely give these girls freedom!

Seems like most of you are more bothered about your personal freedom to be able to go home and whack off after watching these sick shows.

Same as all the bullshit about making the girls wear bikinis...you want to give them freedom to get their tits out or you worried about not getting to see a pair of tits without paying for it???

Try as you will to make this a personal issue of whay I want - it doesn't float. For the record - I do not go to these shows. And don't care to wank off. Since I am wealthy I can afford to take the ladies home if so inclined. Now, lets examine your truly weak assed argument. Again.

As to giving these girls freedom - they have it. As I said - no FORCED performances. If they are not forced - it is a CHOICE.

Desperate conditions? Do I or any other visitor create this? No. Their own society does. They have no education, little job opportunity, no chance for more than farming or whoring. Does visiting these shows demean them more than them working in a thai brothel? I doubt it. Isn't hiring them as sperm receptacles demeaning as well?

Seems you don't understand freedom. Why is that? Why don't you or Ashman respond to the concept that what YOU find distasteful is a personal moral choice. And if YOUR personal morals are an issue, then the next level personal morals must be considered as well. Thence, the slippery slope to enforcing whatever morals the most vocal and powerful endorse.

Nope. Once again, you show no victim. You don't seem to recognize the concept of freedom and instead attack these shows on a "moralistic" level. Freedom is choice. If these girls choose shoving monkeys up their butts over farming - "up to them". You don't like it - do as I do. Don't go.

But if you endorse bans, you support less freedom. However distasteful you find this use of freedom to be.

Obviously not many of you believe in reincarnation. Have you considered returning to life as a frog slithering in and out of a vagina? You have to pay to do that but the frog doesn't! Now who is getting a bad deal?

Archived