where to go for a DAYTIME NOOKIE in bkk? club eden?

djkaveman

Could anyone recommend some good areas in Bkk for some good daytime action? like what areas are the massage parlors located on, and are there anywhere else where one can go pickup freelancers during the day?

what's the latest on club eden these days? i've never been, but i've been meaning to go for some time now. any news?

any particular soi you recommend? or just on ratchada itself? MPs are one of the things I didn't ever get the chance to experience thoroughly, and so my knowlege is fairly limited. Also, i used to live near sathorn, and ratchada was quite a mission to get to and so i'd hardly ever go there.

thanks

this site gives a list of MP and 2 maps of the main MP areas, Rachada and New Petchburi, many with opening times

MP's

CP 1 and 2 used to open in the morning as far as i remember...

some bars in Patpong and Washington also open in the morning and have a day shift. and then there is of course the Suk Soi 7 Beergarden that also starts in the morning with usually minimum 3-4 dozen freelancers at any daytime

Some of the smaller massage parlors upstairs in the Patpong area open in the afternoon. If you wander around PP 1 or PP 2, they will find you.

You can also try the Lisa's massage parlor chain scattered around the city in the tourist areas. If you choose an oil massage and a private room, you will likely have an opportunity for a happy ending.

As mentioned previously, the Soi 7 Beer garden is also a reliable venue for the late morning and afternoon. You can also try the Nana Hotel lobby - hit and miss there.

Where not to find nookie..... Let me count the ways....... Sans the MP's therer are still a Zillion bars, Freelances on Suk at Soi 7 and Soi 7 24 hours per day.... I suppose the queury might well be, Where not to find nookie in Bangkok...... As far as the farang aress, that would be tough to do!

Archived