city chic hotel --wow

A_J

to begin with thanks so much to tim at thaihoteldiscounts, the guy is well sorted and so much help he deserves more buisness.

the hotel in soi 13 is at the bottom of the soi but only a quick walk to soi 11 and a shortcut to the beergarden if thats ur 1st choice drinking hole.

otherwise its 10 mins slow pace to nana bts. the hotel looks wicked from the outside and when u get inside it just gets better and better.all the staff are friendly and helpful and even though i havent bought a guest back they keep asking when i will? hahaha.

the rooms are absolutely amazing for a 3star hotel. the first room i had was smallish but really top notch, the second room ive got now is massive(thanks to tim on that one). i have a huge bath and there is a sliding panel that opens up so u could watch a bird shower or bath or watch the 42" plasma.i am sure all u fellows will want the first choice, heheh!

i have a massive bed which is comfortable, high speed internet access, a lovely lounger, huge bathroom, trendy fixings all around, u really have to come and stay here to apprecite it. the only thing i have to gripe about is that it allows smokers on all floors and sometimes i can smell cigarettes but thats all.

all in all for anyone who wants a touch of trendiness and class for cheap money then i suggest a visit here. thd thanx.

www.citichichotel.com

best to go through tim at thai hotel discounts.

otherwise u will pay an extra 5 pound uk.

tim told me though it was fully booked so if i were u i would get in contact asap.

i am telling you now this place is awesome.if

i were inclined to bringing back guests i could imagine a wild time as the room is amazing.

my real missus loves it, and i have shown my mates who all live in bkk the room via webcam and they cant believe the place excists for that money

i checked out le fenix last nite, i didnt like it one bit. staff were useless, location was shite, so many touts and i didnt think the place was as good as citi chic. also if u thought the walk from soi 11 is bad fool then citi chic is further by about 2 mins but personally i like a place thats tucked away and a quick walk is no probs for a young guy like myself, lol.

i checked out le fenix last nite, i didnt like it one bit. staff were useless, location was shite, so many touts and i didnt think the place was as good as citi chic. also if u thought the walk from soi 11 is bad fool then citi chic is further by about 2 mins but personally i like a place thats tucked away and a quick walk is no probs for a young guy like myself, lol.

Biggest gripe about Le Fenix was that the door was frosted glass and wasn't set properly making it impossible to keep shut. It also had a half inch gap around it meaning no bathroom privacy..

I'll give this new place a chance next time.

Archived