A WARNING

A_J

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When it happened to me I thought the cops were pretty good considering.

Went into a back room down at Lumpini cop shop with a the bloke from the hotel security and watched the reception cctv tape.Very grainy though.

Got a good police report for the insurance company back home.

Try offering the police a description of a Thai bird though!:crazy:

This happened to me in Greece when I was 21 years old. I was staying in a Taverna and got talking to a couple of blokes my age who were staying in the room next to mine, we were all standing on our respective balconies chewing the cud.

Turns out they were Palestinian. One of them was brewing his own coffee on the balcony on a little stove that he had set up and he asked me did I want to try real arabic coffee.

I can't even remember finishing the cup but I woke up totally disorientated roughly 24 hours later.

They had taken everything except enough change to get a few beers and something to eat. It took 4 days for money to be transferred by my father to the local bank. I survived by stealing from the supermarkets each day. I used to go in empty handed and come out with bread, canned sardines and a bottle of Ouzo stuffed in my pockets. I always wonder what would have happened if I had been caught.

Not a nice experience.

To the children who have posted here: being drugged unconscious is potentially life-threatening.

Not something to laugh at or make fun of.

I hope the bitch is caught.

I agree completely. :thumbup:

And to anyone thinking that this is a situation to be ridiculed, I just hope you`ll never end up in this situation, you`ll know exactly what sympathy to expect.

hn

Nana Car Park action.... Well, do they give discounts? Yo! I trust your bad experieince will serve as a reminder to all....

Really, now. I stay away from Freelances pretty much etc. I stay in a hotel where the gate is wide open and there is no I'd check nor is there any way to stop the girls etc. However, it is widely known that the place is loaded with cameras and if there is a problem hotel security will go look for them at the bar they work! Drugged! Pretty much I take girls from places I'm well known and most often having the Mama San stgop bye for a Joop Nit Noy and a Lady Drink will do to keep them honest!

Archived