A WARNING

A_J

i went to check out a hotel yesterday and whilst i was at reception i noticed a bloke was getting a thai id card photocopied by the clerk.

me being nosey asked him if he spoke english, he did so i asked him what he was doing. he said last nite he picked up a girl at the nana carpark, took her back to his room, got drugged and was robbed blind of all his possesions.

the guy was totally distraught as had absolutly nothing left but the worst thing was, was that he thought that by going to the tourist police with her photocopied id card, he thought he would get everything back.

i had to piss myself at this and told him he was wasting his time, the best thing he could do was to be smarter next time and let this be a lesson, a harsh one at that.

what is it with these people, he had a safe in the room but left it open, will people never learn. i know this shit goes on all the time and i know you have probably heard this story a thousand times, but to any newbie or pissed up fart, a reminder of what goes on in thailand is never a wasted reminder in my eyes, lol.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived