4th Para Games

skirtlifter

:sad: Really sad to see very little support given to the current Para Games. Where are the spectators? It appears very few from any S.E. Asian country have bothered to attend. The poor buggers deserve more support and respect. Train their guts out and who gives a fuck? Having said that, maybe a roof on the athletic stadium might encourage a sizeable crowd (what twat with half a brain would build a stadium without shelter from the elements...do I smell graft?)

More power to them for trying so hard.

It's an unfortunate fact of life that "minor" sporting events attract little sponsorship and less media coverage. Without that you're not going to get spectators.

If you're not competing at elite level it's human nature that no one wants to watch you.

I like this gal, she's swam for Thailand, as well as playing Ping Pong at the Sydney Olympic Games, Basket and Net Ball for Thailand, winning numerous golds, my wife was quite intimidated at first.

She didn't compete in this years para games, as she's working full time, teaching English part time as well as deaf sign language.

Archived