Kuala lumpur

Encore

Downtown? Easy, the Concorde. Ya got yer Health Club in back; and for freelancers, ya got yer Hard Rock in front!

Outside of the city, usual favs of mine are the PJ (Petaling Jaya) Hilton or the Subang Holiday Villa. Both have nice health clubs too.

When ya going? I'll be in KL 3-6 Feb...(likely stay at the PJ Hilton, working in Shah Alam)

Cheers,

SD

Hi Ikky...

Saw your post and looked back through some of my old journals and stuff and came up with the following which may help you from a year or so back. I'll do a cut-and-paste rather than retype everything.

Just before I do... KL can be Expensive and very hit-and-miss.

Lots of freelancers at The Beach Club in Jalan P. Ramlee. Mainly Pinays, some Thais, and a few Chinese and Vietnamese girls.

Philippino and Thai girls are the cheapest - from about 250RM (2500B) for a short time session. They'll try to screw you (pun intended) for more, but depends if you want ST or LT.

Across the road in Thai Club there's a few freelancers, but not a not.

Around the corner from Beach Club there's Hard Rock Cafe which also has some freelancers. (The girls seem to switch between Hard Rock and Beach Club depending on where it seems busiest).

In the afternoon I went to The Malaya Hotel in Chinatown, just down near Petaling Street. Nicely decked out "Massage Centre" there by the name of Venus. A lot of the girls were busy, but was shown Chinese, Indian and Malay. A couple of the Indian girls looked like gatoeys , and a couple looked alright. The Malay girls looked bored out of their brain and not overly attractive, but the Chinese girls looked great - 3 of them to choose from. Took a girl of 22 by the name of XXX who spoke virtually no English at all. Was quoted price from Papasan of 188 ringgit, (about 1600 baht) for "45 minutes, one shot!" XX took me to a hotel room upstairs, showered and soaped me up (God that feels so good! ) and then proceeded to the bed for what turned out to be about 35 minutes of sanuk. Not nearly long enough for such a gorgeous babe with such a gorgeous bod, but that's life. Ended up giving me a BBBJ which made me explode everywhere, (she WAS working REAAALLLL hard! and CIM no problem. (And then went and hoiked it up in the bathroom sink!) Not a bad experience, but too short overall.

After a few beers at The Beach Club last night, (a few freelancers there - Thai and Philippino... not as good quality as when I was there last week... Tuesday night maybe???) One Thai girl who WAS totally stunning quoted me... get this... 500RM (about 4000 baht!) for long time! Mai ow khrup!

Went to The Furama Hotel in Jalan Sultan just near Chinatown again and to their "Health Club" on the 4th floor. Was shown a selection of Chinese and Indonesian ladies... about 10 in all. 6 of which I would put in the "very good looking" category. Quoted price was 130RM (about 1200 baht) for 1 hour. Much better!

THEN... was shown 4 Russian girls. All spoke VERY good English, and ALL 4 were absolutely stunning - model material! Quoted 230RM for an hour for the Russians.

Made my choice - a girl called XXXXX - (gee its nice not to have to go to bed with a girl who has a three-letter name for a change!!! ) Actually turned out she was half-Japanese, Half-Russian, so you can imaging how stunning she was!

Beautiful, soft, porcelain-like skin, long flowing black hair, blue eyes, huge, full red lips... a stunner better than I've seen in any gogo in LOS.

Had a chat about life for a few minutes, where I was staying, what I was doing here etc. etc.

Anyway, XXXXX took me into the shower and gave me a thorough soaping... awesome! Then 60 minutes of absolutely mind-blowing sex.

FANTASTIC!!! One of the most amazing BBBJ's ever... a fantastically tight box and tits bouncing around everywhere! Now THIS is my idea of nightime entertainment!!!

Anyway, before I knew it, the phone rang from downstairs saying my time was up.

XXXXX answered the phone and told the guy "be down soon, no problem!" Hanging up the phone, worked on me with her mouth and hand until I was seeing stars!

Had a little chat afterwards before she showered and changed and then left. This was about 3.15am.

At 4am, back at my hotel, a knock on the door. Low and behold... XXXXX!!!

"What are you doing here?"

"I want to stay with you tonight. I really like you!"

Fine by me! I wasn't worried about getting ripped off as my wallet, passport etc. were in the room safe. I told her she could stay, but I had no money to pay her any more. Up to her! She said "no problem - she liked talking to me". Apparently most of the Malaysian/Indian/Chinese men she has to service aren't exactly gentlemen. And can't fuck either - or so she says.

So she strips off, jumps into bed and we kiss and cuddle and fall asleep. Wake up this morning to my dick being sucked off in the most gentle, caressing morning blow job you could ever wish for!!! "Hello Wednesday!" What a way to greet the day! I reminded her I didn't have any money, but (between mouthfuls ), she said "no problem... I just want to give you a thank-you present for being so nice to me and talking to me". So happy happy joy joy!

After finishing me off, we showered together and got changed, swapped phone numbers and off she went.

Now I love Thai girls A LOT... but it was really nice and a refreshing change to sleep with a beautiful farang girl, (well, half-farang - she looked more Russian than Japanese), and have a decent conversation about life.

Not a bad day considering I wasn't in LOS!!!

Anyway, some good sex can be found in KL, Ikky!! It costs more, but it really does seem to be a melting-pot of whoredom and makes a great change from LOS. Might be more hit-and-miss in terms of getting good sex, but there's definitely some exotic women working there.

I dig KL... it's a great place!

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys,

Want to post a more extensive trip report when I get back to Oz, but need to get KL off my chest and this seems to be the place to do it:

- my experiences are limited to Beach Club and the ´Thai' bar across from it, and only 3 nights at that.

- learnt more talking to an Indonesian working girl in BC than I did from the ladies I took back to my hotel, but overall I didnt have a pleasant experience. Too many girls for the number of punters and a definitely mercenary air to many of them

- as mentioned, its a melting pot, but I didnt see any Malay girls : my understanding is that they are punished, muslim or not, if caught selling it. Heaps of sleazy guys touting ¨ýoung girl for you sir¨ on streets, and plenty of Malay ladyboys walking around, but that was it.

- punters mainly Aussie/Brits from their accents, and a surprising number of guys under 40 : must be something about the role reversal on a normal club that gets them in.

- a lot of the girls struck me as little more than vending machines : no real ability or willingness to provide any kind of GF illusion (more on that later). Best conversation was with Indo girl and a striking black girl that I initially accused of being a ladyboy (didnt find out one way or the other). The others seemed to have an approach that was limited to a grab for my dick followed by ow much you pay me. Very classy, ladies, particularly when you see how bloody hard a lot of these gals are when not trying to drum up business.

OK, the point has been made that its hit and miss, but where is the pride in their work ? If this is all Sanuk in Asia has to offer, I better off at home. Iĺl provide more detail in my trip report.

Cheers,

Artie

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone recommend some decent hotels in KL around the $60 a night mark?

It's for a family stopover so no 'extras' necessary.

US$60? Plenty. KL is the cheapest place for hotels. You can get a 4+ star room for that or a little bit more. It is a great place to treat yourself for cheap.

For example, you can get a place like The Legend for RM230/night (US$75).

Cheers,

SD

Archived