How do I show my girlfriend the door?

MaakSiDa

What legal and practical rights and possibilities do I have to move a Thai girlfriend out of my place (hotel room)?

I want her to go, but she refuses to do so, even though she's just my 'guest' in the hotel room. She usually doesn't leave the room, except when I'm at work. Can I just grab her and take her out of the room?

I fear that she's going to destroy my personal as well as hotel property, as she threatened to do so..

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just call hotel security, they will have her out in a jiffy.

Or you could do what the Munchmaster did in a similar situation. He literally just picked her up and carried her out. Munchie sported a towel around his waist at the time and it fell off when he was standing in the apartment corridor revealing his credentials to all and sundry. So, if you are going to follow Munchies method, get dressed first.

Just call hotel security, they will have her out in a jiffy.

Or you could do what the Munchmaster did in a similar situation. He literally just picked her up and carried her out. Munchie sported a towel around his waist at the time and it fell off when he was standing in the apartment corridor revealing his credentials to all and sundry. So, if you are going to follow Munchies method, get dressed first.

What a predicament that was. Standing in the elevator lobby with no clothes on holding a still struggling Chinese girl in my arms. :o Fortunately it was about 2 am so nobody was around. :relieved:

I didn't want to let go of her there in case she ran back to my apartment, as I'm not too quick on my feet and she would have probably got there before me, and I couldn't even let go of her with one arm to push the lift button cause she was struggling so much.

So I just stood there, mentally blocking out the torrent of unintelligible abuse streaming out of the girls mouth, and thought about my best ever sexual experience. Slowly but surely there was a stirring in my loins and in no time at all my cock was rock hard and standing to attention.

I slowly moved towards the call buttons and with rigid member pressed the down button. In a few seconds the lift arrived and the doors opened. But I didn't move.

The girl was onto my plan by now and struggled even more fiercely to break free. I tightened my grip and held on and just as the doors were about to close I unceremoniously dumped her, head first, on the floor of the lift and legged it back to my apartment.

Back in my apartment I discovered that my cock was still aroused, so on went my trusty 'Bad Girls Part 5, Serious Babes' DVD and a good wank was had. :)

Your story doesn't ring true somehow:

"So I just stood there, mentally blocking out the torrent of unintelligible abuse streaming out of her mouth, and thought about my best ever sexual experience. Slowly but surely there was a stirring in my loins and in no time at all my cock was rock hard and standing at attention.

I slowly moved towards the call buttons and with rigid member pressed the down button.

The girl was onto my plan by now and struggled even more fiercely to break free. I tightened my grip and then took her :sex: . In a few seconds the lift arrived and the doors opened. But I kept ramming her :chili: and just as the doors were about to close, the member exploded :yikes: -- the force of which unceremoniously dumped her, head first, on the floor of the lift. I then legged it back to my apartment. :relieved:

Archived