How do I show my girlfriend the door?

MaakSiDa

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously a ...very old tale....circa 2006...if we can believe some other posts....

...Shit mate...it's 2008...get with the times....

:neener::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::neener:

PS. Munchie I thoroughly agree with some of your more recent comments on other matters.....not that my opinion counts for much....we all know I'm a Cumb Dunt

Cheers DS :beer::grinyes::beer:

What legal and practical rights and possibilities do I have to move a Thai girlfriend out of my place (hotel room)?

I want her to go, but she refuses to do so, even though she's just my 'guest' in the hotel room. She usually doesn't leave the room, except when I'm at work. Can I just grab her and take her out of the room?

I fear that she's going to destroy my personal as well as hotel property, as she threatened to do so..

Tell security not to let her back in once she goes out. Slip him 200b for his troubles.

What legal and practical rights and possibilities do I have to move a Thai girlfriend out of my place (hotel room)?

I want her to go' date=' but she refuses to do so, even though she's just my 'guest' in the hotel room. She usually doesn't leave the room, except when I'm at work. Can I just grab her and take her out of the room?

I fear that she's going to destroy my personal as well as hotel property, as she threatened to do so..[/quote']

Tell security not to let her back in once she goes out. Slip him 200b for his troubles.

And then be prepared for an assault as soon as you leave your hotel by the front doors. :) Because she WILL be waiting there for you so she can bash the shit out of you, and she will wait even if it takes forever.

I'd suggest using the back hotel exit if you do this, until you move to another hotel, which of course you should have set up already to move to as soon as you dump her. Is it really so difficult to move to another hotel? And stay away from the places you'll likely run into her!

• 1 month later...

None of you guy get the picture. In this world and especially in Thailand you dont want to make enemies :susel: It can be an unhealth situation to say the least. The best plan is to pay for fare wager if it was good pay a 1k service fee per act, then close the wallet and find a new room. Then you have not generated a mad dog whos is after you. They will create problems later. Hotels are a dime a dozen and being free of a mad thai girl... priceless... Make new friends but try to never make enemies in Thailand.

Archived