Can Pattaya match Rainbow 4?

Wallenda

I second that, just last night I had a nice short time with my regular beer bar girl which I consider one of the best looking and nicest girls I've shagged in Thailand for 500 baht+300 barfine. And definitely not a starfish experience what I would expect if barfining one of those top girls in Rainbow. Pattaya is just a paradise for cheap pussy and good times compared to BKK these days.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched a Japanese guy last week come up and stare at a Superbaby girl's snatch for a minute or two from a foot away.

If this surprises you then you haven't been to a strip club in Japan. Japanese guys are all amateur gynocologist. The J-girls even hand out magnifying glasses when they squat at the edge of the stage because staring at it from three inches away still isn't enough detail.

See, thats why this forum is necessary. Where else would I have learned that? I saw a Japanese guy being given the 'promise pinkie' by a dancer the other night, hoping he would 'promise' to buy her a drink. He took it the wrong way, as an evaluation of his manhood. Check bin and out the door. I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my stool.

look around, stay out of the gogo's and hit the beer bars, 200 b/f + 1000 max.

You want good looking girls, hit my fave haunt, Cherry bar, opposite big C, on the raised bar bit on the corner of soi 3. Pretty much every one in there is gorgeous. I should add this is in Pattaya.

99% of beer bar girls are single mums. After spending 2000 baht on beer and lady drinks I'm sure you'll find your "stunner" but the quality doesn't compare to the best gogo girls. Not while sober anyway.

Archived