Can Pattaya match Rainbow 4?

Wallenda

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanderlust,

I asked that question of one of the girls as she was going off to change, she said the Japanese guys wanted LT.

Next time I am trying to decide which girl to barfine and a big group of Japanese tourists come in the bar, I am going to barfine all the best looking girls before the guys even sit down. :)

My revenge is for clearing the place of every girl that I would consider barfining before I've even finished my first beer. So, next time they can have the choice they gave me of taking the sub par girls or finding another bar. If I'm feeling generous I might let them have one of my girls if they reimburse me 3X her barfine. :)

There was a post on another board that recommended just giving the girl you want's number to a mamasan when you come in, and she will get dressed to go. No waiting for her in rotation to be in front of you. Japanese style. I watched a Japanese guy last week come up and stare at a Superbaby girl's snatch for a minute or two from a foot away. He did barfine her tho, lol.

It could help if you gave a few examples of what you like using, say, photos of Japanese models. :)

Personally, I've seen quite a few duds at Rainbow 4 (oldies, mothers with huge track marks, botched cosmetic surgeries and plain old fatties) but I admit they can have some nights where they've got a lot of fairly cute girls on stage. I think with these bars, the effect of so many similar looking girls on stage at once produces an effect greater than the sum of its parts. Once you take a single girl out, she doesn't look as good.

I'm not as great an expert in Rainbow bars as I used to be (partly because I get so annoyed at their lazy anti-showing policy) but I don't see Rainbow 4 as being any better than Rainbow 1 (which, btw, has always been in that position :) ). Rainbow 2, on the other hand, has gone downhill.

Looking at individual girls, I'd say Pattaya does have as many cuties. And they're nuder. :)

Wonderlust will disagree (and will have greater experience in that bar) but I didn't see much of the vaunted quality in Superbaby. Did see more in Supergirl and Peppermint however. And lots of guys swear by Happy (though I only like one girl there. Who won't go with me. Because I'm not Japanese. And because she gets given enough tips by idiots every night that she doesn't have to do any actual sex anyway. :mad: )

Ah, just thought. Have you checked out Thermae yet? If you like Rainbow 4, you'll probably like Thermae...

Rainbow may have the best girls all-in-all for one bar, but I'd rather see a couple of cuties in each bar I visit, you certainly get that in Pattaya but not necessarily in BKK. JMHO.

Adding to that I could sleep with a girl just as good looking as those in RB4 for probably 1/2 the price down south.

Each to their own though :smirk:

look around, stay out of the gogo's and hit the beer bars, 200 b/f + 1000 max.

You want good looking girls, hit my fave haunt, Cherry bar, opposite big C, on the raised bar bit on the corner of soi 3. Pretty much every one in there is gorgeous. I should add this is in Pattaya.

Archived