a few days, do I have to keep going

back to the bar and pay the BF, can I

pay it to the girl instead ? do they work

7 days a week (the girls), or is the BF

waived after a few days ?

3. Should I bring condoms over, or can I

buy good ones locally ?(I'm aware

of the sponsor)

I think these questions for sure are answered somewhere on the Nanaplaza.com and Nanapong.com sites.. But as I'm in a good mood today:

> 1. what's the price range a decent hotel

> would charge for ST ?

That's a contradiction in terms.. Only sleazy hotels can be specifically rented out for shorttimes. Decent hotels don't do that, unless you wanted to call a 'day room' that. Anyway, some shorttime places are fairly clean and adequate to spend an hour or two. Prices (Bangkok) would be in the area of 300-500 baht for two hours. It's much better, more convenient and cheaper to just use your regular hotel, unless you are visiting with your wife and kids. smile.gif" border="0

>2. If I BF a girl and want to keep her for

> a few days, do I have to keep going

> back to the bar and pay the BF, can I

> pay it to the girl instead ?

Sure, you can also pay it to the girl and let her take care of it. She will have to pay it daily though. If you plan to go away for a few days together, you will pay in advance for the days you are away.

> do they work

> 7 days a week (the girls), or is the BF

> waived after a few days ?

Well the Jewish girls don't work Fridays, then the.. oh sorry. Yes they work 7 days a week and no nothing is waved. smile.gif" border="0 Though of course you can try to negotiate, especially in the smaller bars.

>3. Should I bring condoms over, or can I

> buy good ones locally ?(I'm aware

> of the sponsor)[/QB]

I think many guys bring condoms with them. Personally I don't. The Durex ones are quite good, if a bit on the small side, but they do stretch of course. :-) Prices for Durex in supermarkets are like 30-40-50 baht for 3 depending on the kind.

Cheers,

Chanchao

[ January 13, 2002: Message edited by: Chanchao ]

Coloseum,

I see that your questions are already answered, but for point 2 you could negotiate.

Say you want her for 3 to 7 days, 10 days, 3 full weeks, go to the bar, arrange a lumpsum price. Usually works out fine, although I have no idea why one would take an unknown person out for 3 weeks .....

quote:

Originally posted by Coloseum:

1. what's the price range a decent hotel

would charge for ST ?

Just to add to the info on the ST hotels. I was charged 350 baht for 3 hours at the Asoke Place ST hotel at the end of Soi Cowboy. Oh, the proprietor tacked on another 50 baht for bringing 2 ladies back. I guess threesomes make a bigger mess than twosomes.

Pavillon Place in Patpong charged 400 baht for 3 hours and provided condoms (I used my own).

Both of the ST hotels were comfortable (TVs and good bathrooms) for their intended use and duration.

Shotover

quote:

Originally posted by ranma500:

If a girl just doesn't turn up to work, she gets fined from her salary, and that fine is usually the same as a bar fine.

So although bars differ, I see no reason in most cases why a multi-day barfine cannot be paid retrospectively.

Well same reason why you and I are excpected to let our employers know in advance if we can't come to work. It helps a lot if the bar knows who's going to show up for work and who's not.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Bars and girls differ as far as needing to pay bar fines in advance. Depends on how well the mamasan gets along with the girl, and maybe you. Buy her a few drinks everytime you are in the bar. If you are not leaving town, drop by every other day or so for a few beers. Other places require it up front, or daily, and some are non negotiable on long term rates (few tho). Ask. If you don't like the answers, continue on your concrete safari.

Happy hunting.

Archived