MOVE - the poll!

CTO

Why any of these? What about The Dubliner on WS, or Robin Hood or one of the Irish Bars on/off Silom. All decent venues.

Most of the guys who attend the meetings seems to like Soi Cowboy, and to a lesser extent NEP rather than Patpong, so I think Silom is not a good idea.

Dubliner could be ok.

But most guys seem to want to head either home or to Cowboy after the meeting so access needs to be close to the Skytrain / Subway / Cowboy.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piggy,

Upstairs at the Dubliner would be fine....

HOWEVER...there is 1 MAJOR draw back... IMHO... none of the "Cheap Charlies" around here would ever go back a second time, after they saw the prices of the meals (Very good...but not inexpensive)..

... and the price of a pint of Erdinger or Guiness....LOL...

Mate, the majority around here can't even come up with "1 large" to support the Board....I reckon they would have a freakin' heart attack with their bill at the Dubliner...LOL

Most would expect a ST for the price of 3 or 4 drinks...

...Now there's a thought....why not add Cheap Charlies on Soi 11 to the list of options

:rotl::rotl::rotl::grinyes::dunno::grinyes::rotl::rotl::rotl:

JMHO

Cheers DC

Piggy, reason I put the alternative in there is as said in the poll.

No one till now has suggested a alternative, if we get less than 50% voting for Down Under then I'll through a few more names up and remove Gullivers.

Places like Old Dutch suit me fine, in fact I have been for a long time suggesting moving there.

I'd be happy in Sam's 2000, but our fearless leader, who I think deserves more than a single vote, or at least a veto, has made clear he won't go to a place inside places of illreput, and prefers a place on the side or near by.

Dubliner Robin Hood etc all too far,

Why does Gullivers fail? Reason I said many years ago in my mind, it's too far a walk, at 400 meters, from Nana or similar venue.

So if we want places people will come to it has to be staggering distance to area of illreput.

Why does Gullivers fail? Reason I said many years ago in my mind, it's too far a walk, at 400 meters, from Nana or similar venue.

Farken' hell.......if a 400m walk is too far you probably shouldn't be visiting the place to begin with.....not without your nurse or GP present anyway.....perhaps a shuttle service... :grin:

14 - 40%, of people have voted stay at Gullivers, but I know amongst the regular attendee's, most by far want to move.

Can some of these people tell me why they want to stay at Gullivers? So far only people saying and why are 2 people I think who have never been :doah:

Anyone who GOES to Gullivers and voted no can tell us why please?

I voted stay at Gullies. I personally have only been a couple of times but I kind of relate the board and Gullies as the norm.

Maybe I'm just sentimental. I think the regulars should have the vote not the occasionals like myself.

Archived