Visa for EU country

drogon

- Once the visa application is successful, proofs that she has a travel insurance and an air ticket

This has changed at the Swedish embassy. Now you have to get the travel insurance before applying for the visa. As for the ticket, the travel agent in Pattaya wouldn't sell it before she got a visa.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a lot of nonsense in this thread!

i have applied two times a Schengen Visa for my thai girlfriend and i am NOT citizen and NOT a resident of those Schengen countries!

- she has to apply at the embassy of the country of FIRST entrance into Schengen area!

- with the visa she can freely move from one Schengen country to the other; she can also leave Schengen and reenter. the visa is valid for a certain period with multiple entries and reentries possible.

- required documents, fees and "supportive talks" from my side were different by country we applied for; typically you have to proof that you can sponsor her during her stay (copy bank account will do); proof that she leaves the country (return flight ticket) and a health insurance during the stay.

- at the France embassy i had to talk to the french supervisor to get this settled and at the Italian embassy there was not much talk necessary, but she had to report back to the embassy after the trip

in your case i would certainly apply at the embassy of Spain!

Archived