Your first barfine.. if you remembered

Old Hippie,

I'll buy you a beer next time !!!!!!

Friends always though it was funny that I wrote most of it down in a 'blackbook', but I see now that I'm not alone.......

I changed it now, its a computerfile in excell, easier ...... laugh.gif" border="0

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: BelgianBoy ]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oscar will go to the one that remembers:

1. Girl's name / number

2. Age

3. Face and shape/height

4. Time(s)

5. Place / bedroom number

6. Bar fine + outcost

7. .. And still manages to see her or know how is she doing.!!!

laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

An oscar ???? I dont do that for oscars !!!!

smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

1. Girl's name / number : nope

2. Age : nope

3. Face and shape/height : yes !!

4. Time(s): yes !! once !!

5. Place / bedroom number : yes !! my hotel !!

6. Bar fine + outcost : nope

7. .. And still manages to see her or know how is she doing.!!! : : nope : she must be way over 40 by now... shocked.gif" border="0

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: BelgianBoy ]

may 2000.

4 night in bangkok where i visited soapy massage every night(does not count as a bar fine in my opinion).

down to phuket and a total newbie on the ways of thailand.

went with girl in pink panther upstairs,s/t.

her name was fun,never saw her again,went home alone not knowing you could get a girl alnight,god i was so naive then.

ever since then have allways taken girl to my room,even if s/t.

I still remember my first TBG. She was from one of the King's Castles in Patpong. Sweet chinese looking girl with a nice tight bod. Did have kind of an acne problem shocked.gif" border="0 when the make came off frown.gif" border="0. Number, name, age etc the works I still remember, but then again this was only a few months ago... crazy.gif" border="0

Awesome memories...It was like being a kid again, and a humbling experience. I run hos like a true player, hell two of my current bitches financed my first trip, and I lived in asia 11 years now, but once I got to Thailand, all of that counted for absolutely fucking ZERO. Anyway it was May of 1991. Never forget the excitement of pulling up in Soi 4 in my taxi. Out to NEP at around 1:45 am and started on the right and worked my way left towards Cassanova, recognized a few of the ladyboys outside from their pictures on the web. Checked out a few clubs and eventually settled on DC-10. Entered, went to the bar in the rear ordered a Carlsberg, and looked at the barfine board to try and gage how many were gone already. Actually I did that to throw them off my newbie scent! Spooky how they KNOW it's your first time. Instantly was approached by a lady, not cute but polite. We chatted, then I saw HER walk by. Wearing a red bra and thong, I did a double take and asked my current companion what this ones' name might be. She played dumb so when she had to dance I smiled at miss red. She immediately responded by leaving another customer and coming over. We had some great chemistry right away. I paid the bar (500 baht), negotiated 1500 long time for her and we were off. Angels Disco was throbbing, we hit my room and just like that, I was a cherry no more. Her name was Fon (rain?) and she was the sweetest thing ever. Unmatched in my two subsequent trips and we emailed heavily for awhile. Then I decided to spend most of one trip in Pattaya. I read her last email to me in the lobby of Flipper Lodge. It said two words, Fuck You. Guess she didn't like Pattaya. wink.gif" border="0

Smitty

I could work out an exact date if I wasn't so lazy, but it would have been the last week of Jan 92 Ko Samui Island. Her name was Nong and I was madly in love with her at first sight. I was 29 and she must have been

19 or 20. She go-go danced at a little indoor go-go joint on Lamai beach (yes there was one!!)some guy handed me a leaflet on the main street and gave me directions down the side street.

I must have bought 3 lady drinks for every girl in the house! Bar fine was Bt500 and the girl was 1,500. Then we went to Mix-Pub and disco'd unitll the sun came up which was pretty much the routine for the next 6 nights. I was back the next winter looking for her and she was not to be found, I was heart broken bu much to my luck I fell in love with Pai, and I really do love eating Pai laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived