Your first barfine.. if you remembered

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 years ago, Pattaya. I was a backpacker, had no real plan to stay in Pattaya, and certainly no intention to "go the sex tourist route" Ended up in a go go bar which may well have been Classroom, but much changed since then, small and friendly. Some guy kept ringing the bell and I ended up drunk and smitten with a real cute little thing. The idea was if i shagged her i would get it out of my system!!!! tongue.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

1. Pak/?

2. 29

3. Issan looking, nice shape killer bod/5'5

4. 2am

5. Nana Hotel/room 879

6. None/up to you (paid 1000 baht)

7. Saw her last trip email her frequently. If I have a girlfriend in LOS *sigh* it is her.

Mykal

October 1996. Arrived at Soi Cowboy by taxi, for my first sanuk experience in Thailand. Walking in from Soi 23, got dragged into Our Place for my first drinks. Managed to escape after a round, and continuedown the Cowboy. Got dragged into Suzy Wong bar - and that's where my first barfine played itself out. I left with a pair of ladies - down the street to Soi 21, and up to a room at the Asoke 21 short-time hotel. My first ever experience with two ladies at once. They performed dutifully, but rather impersonally. When first round was over, the taller, better-looking one took her fee and left. But her friend hung around. After about 45 minutes, she applied her oral talents admirably, to resurrect my love muscle, and then proceeded to give me a GREAT second round. By herself, she was MUCH more passionnate and enjoyable than as part of a threesome.

I learned a lesson that night about the psycholoigical difference between "buying" a performance by two girls, and sharing a passionate session with one girl. Even when the same girl was in both sessions.

I was hooked on Thailand from that night on. 5+ years later - now I live here.

"Let the good times roll!"

Bangkok Butterfly

I never even went in a bar. This was my first trip to Thailand eight years ago. Arrived at the airport at midnight,checked into a hotel about 1 am and went straight to Soi Cowboy. Was a little bit reluctant to go in a bar but was being invited by everyone.

I approached the entrance of Cowboy One and

stopped outside blocking the entrance. A girl tried to enter but I was in her way.

I said "Do you work in there". She replied "Yes". I responded "Then I don't need to go in there. Get dressed." Two years later I was still barfining her and writing to her at her home town. She finally wrote to me and told met that she was getting married and suggested that we stop writing because she did not know how to explain to her fiancee whoI was. smile.gif" border="0

The first time was not that long ago, June 2001, Patpong, King's Castle I (at least that's the card I found in my pocket the next day hehe). It was only ST which cost me a bunch of money, 400 THB Barfine, 400 THB hotelroom and 2200 THB for the girl. I was only in BKK for a few days and then continued down to Jomtien / Pattaya where prices where a lot less. All in all I did enjoy myself that second night in BKK over at Patpong

Hi sayjann,

I was walking up and down Bangla. She bring me to her bar in the soi that have some katoey dancing on the start of the soi. Her bar has no roof - located around the centre-rightside, around the middle of the soi. No price list menu. One bartender/owner lanky Thai guy. And no other customers nor girls on the seats.

Essentially, she was standing on Bangla, along the parked motorbikes, and look at newbies passing!

Archived