Heathrow a big rip off!

Lusty

He used to do this on 'Blue Peter' back in the '80's....but gravity always wins.

It's a sort of fishing (angling) talk that he lapses into when his synapses get too fried. He loses shoes in rivers on a regular basis y'see; this aggravates the condition and what you see above is Phil's internet version of dribbling on his cardigan.

Bless!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samak, yes London very expensive these days. I believe the tube is a bit cheaper if you have an Oyster card for it, but as I don't actually live in London and rarely use the tube I don't bother with one. The prices on the tube however pale into comparison with the money the black cabs charge! Last time I was at thiefrow was to take the wife for a flight to Norway to see her sister and made the mistake of having a drink landside with her before she went through security. Nearly £10 for 2 drinks, bloody daylight robbery?! :cussing:

Simie.

its all relative. bkk is very expensive for the average working class thai.

Phil, I can see the point you are making, but don't really agree with it. Parts of Bangkok are expensive for ordinary Thais but not all of it. And even though the other parts are a bit more expensive than other places in Thailand most of them are earning a bit more, thats why they are there in the first place. Where as even though most Londoners do earn a bit more than they would in other parts of the country, London as a whole is a massive rip off with extortionate prices for virtually everything. I think you have to be on VERY big dosh before you would think London is'nt expensive?

Simie.

Simie.

Archived