How to sell your surplus concrete blocks

The_Munchmaster

8 x 8 x 16 Cement Block - $1

"I have approximately 275 to 300 cement blocks for sale. They are standard 8" x 8" x 16". They cost about $1.75 plus delivery fees if you buy them somewhere else. I'm asking $1.00 per block.

You pick them up and move them yourself.

Please don't waste my time fucking time with endless emails. These are plain old concrete blocks, for fucks sake. You don't need to do an engineering study on the feasibility of using the fucking things as building material. That's what they're there for you fucking idiots. Now listen, we're all busy people here. You want the blocks? Come get the fucking blocks and give me one dollar for every block you take. How fucking hard is that? You don't have to tell me what you are building. I don't give a fuck. I'm not interested in helping you build it either. Why? Because I don't give a fuck. I just want to get these fucking things off my property. So if you want them, get the fuck over here with some money and take them. The next fucking moron that emails me with "I'm building a blah blah blah, and was wondering if...." The answer is NO. Come get the fucking blocks and build it yourself. If I knew how to do masonry, don't you think I'd be using the blocks myself instead of selling them for half fucking price? What the fuck is wrong with you people? The next one of you fucking jackasses that emails me some sob story bullshit is getting his email address added to the North American Man / Boy Love Association mailing list.

You want the blocks? Come get the blocks, and don't fuck with me!"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived