Chavez Warns of War With Colombia

Flashermac

Hey, Colombia is looking more and more like South America's Israel!

All you bitches complaining about Chavez maybe funding FARC, when the Yanks are definitely, without any doubt, funding right wing militias as well as the Colombian government.

This is another conflict that would have been over long ago if the Yanks could only mind their own farking business...

Obviously the land the stole from the natives isn't enough for them.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Corinthian, if you need me to show you a right wing militia in Colombia, then you're not very well informed, now are you?

United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia

"Grasping at straws"? I don't think so.

In case you haven't noticed, NOBODY is buying the "American is a beacon of freedom, spreading democracy across the world" bullshit, anymore.

Almost everyone can see it for what it is...

Stop deluding yourself.

Flasher.... I'm afraid it didn't.

Now, we can wear ourselves out complaining about the US, and sometimes I do tire of it, but seriously, if the Chinese or Russians or Germans, or anyone else in the world for that matter, was traipsing around invading countries, bombing countries, bullying other countries into imposing sanctions on other countries, arming and propping up corrupt regimes and so on, people would most likely be MORE pissed off with them.

America gets off easily becaue of the good will it built up in WWII and because of its absolute, unquestionable dominance in the worlds of media and popular culture.

Fiddle, I always said you are the becon of light and freedom!

I'm touched Corinthian, but your avatar freaks me out.

If you look like that in real life, there isn't a terrorist on the planet who wouldn't run the other way!

Faust,

I have been to Somalia twice in the past two years for more than 4 months on one occasion. I was in Iraq for the last 13 months. When were you in either? I would be willing to bet I know more than you do. (How is your air conditioning?) And if you want to have a civil discussion about it I am all or it. (Bet you have a soft bed, too.)

And dont think for a sec I support staying in the war at all.

Archived