Chavez Warns of War With Colombia

Flashermac

I'm touched Corinthian, but your avatar freaks me out.

If you look like that in real life, there isn't a terrorist on the planet who wouldn't run the other way!

Seriously you should see how they fight. More bullies that fighters. They shoot and run. Rather they try to shoot and run. When they fire they almost never hit anything. If and when one of my men gets shot it was almost by mistake. No weapons control, yet these are the people that supposedly go to these "training camps." I have no idea what they teach at them but it is not combat tactics.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If and when one of my men gets shot it was almost by mistake. No weapons control, yet these are the people that supposedly go to these "training camps." I have no idea what they teach at them but it is not combat tactics.

A child development course will teach that coordination of 13 year old boys is not particularly astonishing.

Maybe thatâ??s why insurgents have resorted to just packing explosives on women, the retarded, and brainwashed kids and send them into a market full of innocent pet lovers?

HH

Yes, Hugh.

If only they would just lay down their weapons and prostrate themselves at the feet of their new masters.

Like you did? :p

Fiddel, seriously, why don't you go down there and try to help. You seem to have all the answers.

Seriously, they have quit shooting at us pretty much. Now mostly they shoot only at each other. But not when we are around cause they know we will end it.

Corinthian, I don't have much against individual soldiers, though I do find it distasteful when they grin and tell me it was fun to "strap it on" in I-raq.

I think you'll agree with me that there was no conflict on this scale in Iraq prior to the US invasion, and that life was better for the majority of Iraqis before the first US invasion.

In reality, the US is pursuing a geo-political/economic strategy, i.e. they're there for the oil. There is no use in disputing this fact, nobody believes any different.

The US is not going to leave. You guys are building the biggest embassy in the world, in Bagdhad. It'll be home to what, 3,000 military personnel and 2,000 others, with an independent water supply system and electricity supply, swimming pools, gyms, Starbucks, Burger King, cinemas, bars.. you name it.

Meanwhile, on the outside... the locals will keep killing one another, nothing will get built, there will be no security, people will suffer indefinitely under a corrupt US-puppet government. The place won't be all that different from Mega City Four, where justice is meated out arbitrarily by armed thugs.

Iraq has been all but torn apart by the US.

You might as well have carpet bombed it and turned it into a parking lot.

But at least your guys are on the verge of getting their grubby hands on those privatized oil contracts. So, soon it will be mission accomplished!

What's the solution?

Mass mutiny.

Come on, now, put your gun down, get on a plane, fly to Samui and get laid.

Corinthian, I don't have much against individual soldiers, though I do find it distasteful when they grin and tell me it was fun to "strap it on" in I-raq.

None of my men ever said anything like that. As far as I know and judging by the WooHoo when the home bound flight arrived, not one of them wanted to be there in the first place. But we do go where we are told.

I think you'll agree with me that there was no conflict on this scale in Iraq prior to the US invasion, and that life was better for the majority of Iraqis before the first US invasion.

100% (But not for the Kurds. It is 100% better for them now.)

In reality, the US is pursuing a geo-political/economic strategy, i.e. they're there for the oil. There is no use in disputing this fact, nobody believes any different.[/Quote]

I know that at present we are not taking oil as there is barley any being produced. I can not speak to the past I can only tell you the now. But you will agree with me that the same people that will not believe any different would NEVER believe any different no matter what!!!

The US is not going to leave. You guys are building the biggest embassy in the world, in Baghdad. It'll be home to what, 3,000 military personnel and 2,000 others, with an independent water supply system and electricity supply, swimming pools, gyms, Starbucks, Burger King, cinemas, bars.. you name it.

I saw it, and thought I do not believe it could hold 5000 people, I really don't know. I do agree it is a big sucker. I wonder how big the embassy was compared to others in Japan and Germany were after WWII? And remember, after that we build whole bases and still own them today.

Meanwhile, on the outside... the locals will keep killing one another, nothing will get built, there will be no security, people will suffer indefinitely under a corrupt US-puppet government. The place won't be all that different from Mega City Four, where justice is meated out arbitrarily by armed thugs.

From what I have seen, they will kill each other no matter what. I am all for a US pull out, the quicker the better, but they will slaughter themselves once we leave. That I have seen in zero gauge. And I agree it is all because the one thing keeping them from doing it was a blood thirsty tyrant that was a bigger killer than anyone else around him.

How much blood do you want to see?

What's the solution?

Mass mutiny.

I will not even speak to that, never happen. Put out something logical and we will talk about it. But remember, I do not support the reason to go to war. I agree it was a stupid thing to do. I do support a pull out ASAP.

Corinthian...I take it that you are aware that Fido is most likely only interested in seeing the U.S. leave so that he can claim "victory" as a U.S. antagonist. Either that, or he desires to see another genocide and other killings on the nightly news. (Maybe both?) In any event, "ASAP" is quite subjective.

HH

Corinthian...I take it that you are aware that Fido is most likely only interested in seeing the U.S. leave so that he can claim "victory" as a U.S. antagonist. Either that, or he desires to see another genocide and other killings on the nightly news. (Maybe both?) In any event, "ASAP" is quite subjective.

HH

I do, but thanks. Everynow and then he does seem to have a conscious thought though.

Oh, and when I say ASAP, I would not mind leaving tomorrow. And if I were Pres, tomorrow would be the day.

HH

You sure do know how to read me ai na Hoy. You're exactly right.

I do not oppose the actions of the US because they're evil; that's just a convenient cover. In actual fact, I, like so many other people around the world, am envious of the size of Americans' penises.

In order to keep my mind off my own inadequacies (intelectual, moral and penile), I spend my time slandering the efforts of the US to bring peace to the world through their impressive military might.

Corinthian; here is some info about the embassy:

WASHINGTON â?? Itâ??s as big as Vatican City and makes the foreign embassies dotting the tree-lined streets of Washington, D.C., look like carriage houses, but the barely-finished U.S. embassy in Baghdad is already primed for expansion.

Due for completion in September, the $592 million campus is surrounded by concrete blast walls and features green grass gardens, palm-lined avenues and volleyball and basketball courts. Available to embassy employees are a PX, commissary, cinema, retail and shopping areas, restaurants, schools, a fire station, power and water treatment plants as well as telecommunications and wastewater treatment facilities.

Full Story

Oh, and it WAS BUILT BY KIDNAPPED FOREIGN WORKERS

Wow.. Rogueyam, I think you might need someone to invade Iraq and free the enslaved... oh shit

An American civilian contractor has described scenes of panic and hysteria last year as Filipino construction workers were told that they were on a plane bound for Baghdad rather than Dubai.

Passengers jumped out of their seats screaming in protest until a gun-toting air steward ordered them to sit down, claimed Rory Mayberry, an emergency medical technician travelling on the same flight.

Mayberry said the men were â??kidnappedâ? to build Americaâ??s luxurious new embassy in Baghdadâ??s green zone. He gave his account to a congressional committee investigating allegations of fraud at what will be Americaâ??s largest diplomatic mission.

The £300m fortified embassy - a cluster of 21 high-rise towers occupying 104 acres on the west bank of the River Tigris - will house 3,000 staff. It is regarded as one of the most dangerous building projects in the world.

Full Story

Archived