Showing again next month?

bibblies

I was talking to a girl I know in G-Spot last night. She told me her boss had said they're going to start showing next month. Wa-hey! Jubblies! laugh.gif" border="0

Anyone else heard this? There is some minor evidence to support it - the recent fading out of "granny togs" and the re-emergence of proper bikinis.

Over the last few weeks I have noted a few posts suggesting the crackdown is letting up, and then I see posts suggesting the contrary. I know that crystal ball gazing in Thailand is fraught with peril (who would have predicted the current crackdown one year back?), but I think I speak for many of Thailand's prospective visitors when I say any concrete information you expats can provide would be most appreciated. Holiday plans for many of us may turn on just which way the crackdown turns.

I was in Fantasia and they had a rather demure show featuring fully clothed dancers. However, that was the first show of any kind I have seen there in months. The four they chose for the show, although in costumes, sure had an, ahem, high-energy level.

Also, I noted they just had the dancers buy new boots and dancing outfits. The latter were neon green micro-bikinis. However, don't drool yet as they come with a see-through bottom coverup skirt. Maybe they might lose the coverup first and see what happens???

What happened to the bloke who overheard two bargirls saying Nanaplaza was closing at the end of this month? Perhaps he could go eavesdropping again and shed some more light on the subject.

Archived