Paging man with wooden terrace

buffalo_bill

Gentlemen ,

awfully sorry to disturb the esteemed community again with trivialities , but I am about to loose face big time within weeks otherwise .

Problem is that I have desperately been trying to remember the person who published a photo last year in a thread in GENERAL showing a lovely terrace made all in wood , Thai house . Nok's jungle view villa is about close to completion and we face the architectural challenge to marry greek gypsum columns with a Jim Thompson outfit in teak on the veranda. The latter my territory should I ever go there .

Thank you in advance

BuBi

Gentlemen ,

the man with the wooden terrace has surfaced in the meantime by private mail , obviously hiding from the public which is understandable as he is also changing his handle every fortnight as it looks . Probably because his tourist visa expired in 1978 . Entire thanks .

I will ask Nok's column supplier which Greek period he wishes to implant into the Isaan forest when I see him next month . She finds them velly naiii . Official launch of the building shall be about April the 28th and Nok says she would like to invite some friends . I have been told this might be a day to remember at least for the one who pays the bill , I hope it's not me .

BuBi

The veranda of the tourist - visa overstayer looks absolutely great .

Archived