US Marine Kills Puppy

TheCorinthian

If that had been one of my men, well, he would look very different by the time he got to his court marshal. Fucking punk.

There are a lot of dog lovers in the Corps; he is going to get his ass just handed to him.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/43462/9fb16ab3/us_soldaat_gooit_puppy.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,334709,00.html

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If that had been one of my men, well, he would look very different by the time he got to his court marshal. Fucking punk.

Many are questioning the authenticity of the video.

I believe YouTube has taken it down.

Problems with the puppy (is it real?), the soundtrack (the yelping as the puppy disappears sounds fake), the terrain, and the BDUs (old style, no insignia).

I'm not saying it is fake, just that there might be reason to withhold judgement until there is more confirmation.

And they give these guys guns and send them to foreign countries.... :shakehead:shakehead:shakehead

The ones who stood by and watched should be charged as well.

Raises the question.....who did he piss off that led to it being posted or is that just another example of the level of intelligence we're dealing with here.

F*cking zieke teringlijer. Hoop dat die sadist snel een granaat in zijn broek krijgt. En dit zijn dieren. Weet je wat ze met die mensen daar uitspoken? Vind je het gek dat die lui daar een pokkehekel hebben aan buitenlandse soldaten... :dunno:

Actually the BDUs are spot on. Looks to me like they are wearing the frog suit, which is what they would be wearing.

But I agree on the sound tract and the puppy looks either dead or stuffed.

But either way, that guy needs his ass kicked!

I have no personal knowledge of battle dress.

And I am not arguing that no US Marine is capable of killing the puppy, watching another kill the puppy, videotaping same, etc.

However, it does seem a little pat and obviously very inflammatory. I can't help suspecting that perhaps there is something sinister going on here.

I have no personal knowledge of battle dress.

And I am not arguing that no US Marine is capable of killing the puppy, watching another kill the puppy, videotaping same, etc.

However, it does seem a little pat and obviously very inflammatory. I can't help suspecting that perhaps there is something sinister going on here.

I think you covered all the possible eventualities quite deftly there. Shouldn't be any blow-back on that one. You aren't a lawyer by any chance?

Hurling a dog off a bridge? Here in horse- and whalemeat-eating Japan, :grinyes: where US Marines regularly abduct and gang rape 14-year-old schoolgirls, :doah: such behaviour would probably be considered a step in the right direction. :up:

I say give credit for progress where it's due. :applause:

jack :help:

Archived