Women share blame for cheating men

Steve

MILF is an acronym for Mothers I'd Like to F**k. Basically, women with kids, usually above 30, or even in their 40s but are still hot. Pamela Anderson was the 'queen' of MILFs a few years back. As teens some of us had friends who's mothers were 'hot' to us. In HS, my 16 y.o. gf had a mom who was 38 and I thought she was the hottest thing. Kept her shape and all that, used to flirt with her when I called.

Cougars are women over 40 who actively seek young men in their 20s for sex.

I edited this post to get the wikipedia definitions to better explain it.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/MILF

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cougar

A woman of middle age who actively seeks the casual companionship of younger (typically under 30 years old) males.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What about a sweet loving wife who also does BJ, anal etc.?

I fully agree with Dr Laura. Same holds true for the other way around. Maybe not in LoS under BGs as there the economic need is priority. You got to keep feeding each other on different levels to make ur rt interesting and keep attraction going.

Top, I think its about communication and compromise. I've cheated, been cheated on, been there, done that.

As men we hold things in and don't tell women what's on our minds a lot of the times. Women sometimes expect men to read their minds and we have no clue.

Also, people change. Its not always about sex (usually, but not always). We're not the same person we were 4 or 5 years ago usually, even later in age. We grow, learn new things, change our politics slightly, change outlook on some things. There are some of us that have gone to LOS for the first time in our 40s or 50s and are now very different than what we were before we left.

We can't be all things to each other but we can be enough to warrant not looking elsewhere for ex IF couples have an open and honest line of communication. Also, if they are willing to compromise on things. I've dated women who didnt like oral but they started liking me so much that they willingly did it because they wanted to make me happy. I didn't like oral on women when I was very young but was in love and went down willingly because I saw how it made her feel and I enjoyed making her happy. Now years later, I eat P with no gumption at all and with no reservations.

Steve,

According to "Dr. Drew," Men who cheat cheat because they can, women cheat because of some "need..." A theory I don't quite buy. I also tend to think Dr. Laura may have been pointing to areas where the woman is just slacking off on her husband, which would be different then a wife who gave it up as needed/when needed, and the guy still stepped out.

Speaking from my own experience, I stepped out on my 2nd wife, when when decided she didn't want to fuck anymore, and became a major pain in the ass...manic depression for which she would not get help, She decided not to fuck, and I decided not to put up with her shit.

Most men can take a woman's bullshit only so far, the more/better the puts out the more bullshit the average guy can tolerate, most women miss this simple fact.

Something I just remembered, a woman I knew told me she was on a date, having a great time, and was going to give some up. The guy didn't do something right, and she decided she would teach him a lesson by not upping the goodies. I asked her "well, that means you didn't get any either, so why cut your nose off to spite your face, and why play games?" her answer was along the lines of "...I can wait until his attitude improves, and I KNOW he will come around and do what I want..." So again, if this were a married situation,who could blame him for stepping out? Oddly, this woman was shocked when he dumped her after banging her.

I had a friend in his late 30s whose wife "got religion" and decided she was on a higher plain. She didn't do THAT any more. But she was decent enough to tell him that if he wanted to play around it would be all right. Startled the hell out of her when she saw him out with a young Thai BG one night though. Still, she kept her word and didn't say a word about it.

Archived