Women share blame for cheating men

Steve

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long does it take to wife blow her husband, or give him a quick boink? Maybe what 15-20 minutes? And so many women just can't seem to take the time after awhile. Then you get into the games of "...oh, I don't like giving Blow jobs, go the rest of your life with out one, stay with me..." or "...no, you weren't a good boy who kissed my ass today, or I am pissed about some shit you did last week, so no cookie for you..." I won't even go on that anal thing.

I understand sometimes they just aren't up for it, but when it becomes the norm, there is just no excuse for it, and thus the wife gets what she deserves.

Not always, but usually, it's the woman who has the excuse. I have heard them all. Time and again.

I have also met women who just wanted a legit baby. Then everything else stops. Had a mate who married one of these western gals.

One of the best ones I heard was after a 3 year wonderful relationship, all of the sudden it was mentioned by gal that she had hurt her jaw as a child. Now (after 3 years into the relationship) it is acting up. No BJ. Sorry.

I don't feel well. I got a headache. I'm tired. I don't have enough time. All you want is sex. Why can't you love me for what I am? My mother . . sister . . friend told me . . . .

Sometimes, I think it is easier and cheaper just to travel to Thailand and pay for it. Short time or long time!

:wave:

I hate to appear like I'm defending Western women here OH but you must admit there are always guys who want something new and exciting. Doesn't mean they aren't happily married....just restless.

It goes without saying, there are always exceptions. I get tired of putting it in posts such as this, because someone will always forget I said it, so why bother?

But face it, men usually want sex more often then women, and it may well be different for us than it is for them. (Now watch all the fem lovers come and tell us how their women always want them). If a woman does not want her man to cheat, she can help keep it exciting, and make sure he is "empty" when he leaves the house, as I said, only takes a few minutes.

But, for every woman with a headache, or a "female issue" who doesn't want to fuck, there is 1 who will. In the cases where the woman will not make the effort, or any effort, then she is to blame when the man steps out for some action. She can decide she doesn't want sex ever again, but she cannot make that decision for the man as well.

Very true, but the core point remains the same, if the wife is just not giving it up, or doing the special things she used to in order to get him to marry her, then she is partially to blame. Frankly, I see marriage and monogamy as very unnatural for men. But then, I am chauvinistic and misogynistic, which of course makes me right in my own fucked up mind.

I think a lot of women cheat as well, they are better able to get away with it. The recent expose of the MILF and cougar phenomenon nay show this.

I did see something once that said the more successful a guy is, the more likely he is to cheat. Maybe as much about power and rewards and celebration than anything else.

What about a sweet loving wife who also does BJ, anal etc.?

I fully agree with Dr Laura. Same holds true for the other way around. Maybe not in LoS under BGs as there the economic need is priority. You got to keep feeding each other on different levels to make ur rt interesting and keep attraction going.

Archived