18 yr old son invited to LoS

Badger77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a friend who offered his son the same opportunity, son thought it was disgusting paying someone for sex. At that age he had no need to back home, oddly kids are often more moral at a young age than later, definitely more romantic.

A stunning girl who's had a train of Farangs cum through is not attractive to my mate's kid.

HOWEVER, he was happy to be in Thailand, wondering around, and did make some other friends.

I had a friend who offered his son the same opportunity, son thought it was disgusting paying someone for sex. At that age he had no need to back home, oddly kids are often more moral at a young age than later, definitely more romantic.

A stunning girl who's had a train of Farangs cum through is not attractive to my mate's kid.

HOWEVER, he was happy to be in Thailand, wondering around, and did make some other friends.

Interesting ...maybe later in life he will think different :p

IMHO...at 18 a young man should learning the "regular game"...not P4P. Too much risk of ruining his outlook on women. How could a Western city be any fun if you get started in Thailand? Seems like the order most of went about it makes the most sense. Just my point of view.

At this time, my friend's son has turned down the offer.

Interesting replies.

Once he learns it is not NOT all that, he'll have his head on straight and be able to suss out a proper mate for life. I.e., the females will have lost their "pussy power" over him.

Cheers,

SD

Does that ever happen really... :dunno:

I offered my god son a guided tour when he was there at 23 and the thought of visiting bars repulsed him.

IMHO...at 18 a young man should learning the "regular game"...not P4P. Too much risk of ruining his outlook on women. How could a Western city be any fun if you get started in Thailand? Seems like the order most of went about it makes the most sense. Just my point of view.

At this time, my friend's son has turned down the offer.

Interesting replies.

Good comment.

I offered my god son a guided tour when he was there at 23 and the thought of visiting bars repulsed him.

Where were you going to take him, Bust??

You've only ever made it to about 2 bars in LOS in your entire life!! :neener:

:nono::nono::nono: .....not me a good fiend of mine was going to take him. He has been living there for about 9 years.

I can't afford to go to bars......I might fall in love... :grin:

I avoid laundrettes as well... :cover:

Archived