18 yr old son invited to LoS

Badger77

I went into LIVING DOLLS 1 in Pattaya a few years ago: there was a very young looking boy, maybe 16 or so sitting at the dance floor in the center of the room. He was cute and the girls were going nuts, teasing him, stroking him; basically giving him the works but he didn't look like he was really enjoying himself. He looked uncomfortable and shy, I got the impression that he really wanted to sprint to the door. Sitting back on a sofa along the wall were the parents, yukking it up and getting off on the girls giving the kid so much attention. They were clearly having a better time than he was.

One other time in SUPER GIRLS I watched a German guy with his 15 or 16 year old son. Again, the girls were all over the kid and he looked really uncomfortable. The father was pretty drunk and started getting angry at the kids unresponsiveness, almost like he thought the kid might be gay and he was trying to cure him...not a pleasant scene.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I went into LIVING DOLLS 1 in Pattaya a few years ago: there was a very young looking boy, maybe 16 or so sitting at the dance floor in the center of the room. He was cute and the girls were going nuts, teasing him, stroking him; basically giving him the works but he didn't look like he was really enjoying himself. He looked uncomfortable and shy, I got the impression that he really wanted to sprint to the door. Sitting back on a sofa along the wall were the parents, yukking it up and getting off on the girls giving the kid so much attention. They were clearly having a better time than he was.

One other time in SUPER GIRLS I watched a German guy with his 15 or 16 year old son. Again, the girls were all over the kid and he looked really uncomfortable. The father was pretty drunk and started getting angry at the kids unresponsiveness, almost like he thought the kid might be gay and he was trying to cure him...not a pleasant scene.

Those would be pretty disturbing scenes...feel bad for the kid.

And I thought a 300 lb German holding hands/walking with a little 19 yr old Thai boy was bad! :sad:

As said many times, by a few here, kids that age just aren;t interested in whores, no matter how cute she may be or even if she's the same age.

CTO....dunno about that...

Maybe the kid would be embarassed about having the "oldies" looking on....

I don't believe any "healthy" kid getting that sort of attention from a bunch of semi naked little Honeys wouldn't "rise to the occasion"....

Out in the Public eye....and admitting it to the Folks....that's another story....lol...

Remember back to the days you snuck off to the Dunny with a copy of "Pix" or "Post".....LOL

Just a thought

Cheers DC

As said many times, by a few here, kids that age just aren;t interested in whores, no matter how cute she may be or even if she's the same age.

I remember the ~14 year old Canadian expat brat that used to hang around NEP back around 2000 or so. He would smoke, drink and shag birds every night...

The BGs loved him: dek dek narak mak!

Cheers,

SD

Of course there are going to be exceptions, but going on the average farang non expat, 15 - 18 year old, most I think would feel uncomfortable, heck, most of the "younger" guys on this board feel uncomfortable enough around us old farts ;)

I knew a diplomat's son who got into shabu by hanging out with bargirls in Makati. He was maybe 15.

I don't think Thailand would have messed me up or changed my priorities at all as a teenager. Once home, it would have been back to business as usual, and the next trip would have been elsewhere, planned around surfing.

Can't speak to being dragged into it by dad, though. Wouldn't have happened. It was weird enough getting raped in front of him at my bachelor party when I was 25, and neither of us planned it.

It was a bar in Santa Monica called The Ball that spoiled go-gos for me here. We used to go there as minors and it was anything goes (got good treatment from the girls, too) until they got run out of town. All that was left were bars where bottomless = no booze, so I pretty much decided go-go bars in California were a waste of time before I reached 21.

Depends on the kid I guess; however it would be better to take him to LOS and get him laid than have him knock-up some 18 year old farang girl.

Hind sight is 20-20 but if I would have had the means and money to visit LOS 30 years ago when I was 18-20 I would not have married my farang wives.

S1

Archived