18 yr old son invited to LoS

Badger77

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A mate of mine ran all three of his sons through the fleshpots of Angeles City when they were about that age.

Personally I think they should have to catch their own at that age. To me, P4P is a treat that should come after you first divorce.

i suppose theres advantages and disadvantages,everyone knows los is lifechanging it gives you a different view on life and what you want in life,for example ive never saved money before going to los,now i save to go back and the reason im in australia doing my trade that i hate (for the past year) is too get my pr and work in the mines to go to los every month.

the disadvantages at that age can be cockyness and lazyness to find a ride without paying in farangland,i met los at the ripe age of 25!! 3 yrs ago :beer: ,yeah i wish i went there at maybe 22/23 yrs old but i wouldnt change the spainish & greek holidays i had every year up till then as it is good fun and lots of drunken english girls :hubba: .

any holiday he may go on will be judged on thailand that is if he likes it and doesnt get scared for life(poor virgin) :neener:

On the opposite, it may be very good for the young lad. He will not fall in love with the first gal who fucks him, since the end-all-be-all position in Farangland is pussy at that age. Once he learns it is not NOT all that, he'll have his head on straight and be able to suss out a proper mate for life. I.e., the females will have lost their "pussy power" over him.

Cheers,

SD

If the kid has a strong, open-minded personality, then he could probably handle it.

He needs to be somewhat worldly IMHO.

If he's lead a pretty sheltered life, a virgin, never had a girlfriend, never travelled anywhere, it could really blow his mind in all the wrong ways.

I wonder what it will do in shaping his attitudes towards women for future relationships?? :dunno:

Considering more than a few punters in sanook land are quite misogynistic, it mightn't be the best idea in the world.

Archived