Why would anyone support the GOP?

Whatever happened to "gooks" and "wogs"?

p.s. Most Americans for some idiotic reason say "towelheads". The dumb f*cks never can get anything right.

:beer:

Damn right. All this liberal sensitivity and political correctness is killing free speech. Can't call a spade a spade anymore. They're all just sand niggers and camel jockeys anyway.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

CW, you are such a sensitive soul, liberal and all. but you've spent a lifetime shagging 3rd world prostitutes which could be argued as a form of western imperialism/racism.

but CW includes dental and medical plans--not just for the girls, but their livestock and boyfriends too! gives them 3 week paid vacation every year, overtime after 8 hours, double time on weekends and after 5 p.m. The girls think he is "jai dee", but he is really merely practicing "social/economic justice" and "responsible employment" values. :-)

HH

Guest lazyphil

all imperialists used methods to pacify the natives they were exploiting to justify their end game :content: .... you dont have to be using words like gook, slope, nigger, paki, rag head etc to be a racist. i often wondered if mongering was a form of racism when i was going to los, i dont know if it is or not..... :dunno:

CW, you are such a sensitive soul, liberal and all. but you've spent a lifetime shagging 3rd world prostitutes which could be argued as a form of western imperialism/racism.

Slight exageration there phil but I get your point. I've developed my own way of dealing with hypocrisy and I've cut back on the ladies lately anyway. Doesn't this belong in one of the many 'Are Thai bar girls hookers?' threads?

but CW includes dental and medical plans--not just for the girls, but their livestock and boyfriends too! gives them 3 week paid vacation every year, overtime after 8 hours, double time on weekends and after 5 p.m. The girls think he is "jai dee", but he is really merely practicing "social/economic justice" and "responsible employment" values. :-)

HH

Only in the most deserving cases Hugh. Usually my conservative/realist side kicks in before I do anything too stupid. In fact I only got caught once and I have no regrets about it.

Archived