First time in Bangkok

Just returned from Bangkok on the 20th.Went there for one reason to get laid.I see how you can fall in love very easily.Met a girl at nana's, had here for a few days.Went down to Pattaya had a lot of fun.Your a idiot if you think she has any feeling for you.Your paying for the service.Had a great time,will be going back.I've been divorced twice and this is the perfect place for me.

Tim

As they say, sometimes first impressions are the truest. Yes, I know that many find love in LOS. Fact remains, this guy is mostly correct in his observations.

Tim, glad you had a great time. Glad you came to realization now and not after a marriage situation and thousands of dollars later as others may have done.

The important thing is you had fun, felt your time and money was well spent and you didn't get fooled.

....also welcome to the club!

Looking forward to my first trip to Thailand in January.Looking forward with caution as in my life the future is very hiddin from my view this is good. That being said since my #2 divorce and the 1 1/2 years following that event (now knowen as my blue period). 6 years have pasted and I hope I am abit wiser . For me the insane feeling of being IN love is very bad for my head and pocket book. my hope is that I withstand the the I love you and more important to me that I do not fall in love. All I want is sex, seafood and some sun.

Is that to much to ask?

Thumper tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by liquidflux:

Although I've never experienced BKK myself, I'm amazed at all the stories I read of people falling in love over there. It always makes me laugh when I see people referring to their paid companionship as a "date", or better yet their g/f.

Chris

Wait til you go there. The BG's will treat you way better than any of your previous g/f or wives. It is very easy for one to buy into the dream. wink.gif" border="0

“All I want is sex, seafood and some sun”

Too much sun gives me painful face (unless you are a redneck)

Too much seafood gives me pain in my stomach

Too much sex gives me a painful dick

Not that easy to become an sanuker laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Archived