And you thought Obama's run was over.

TheCorinthian

Rogue Yam is busy dodging sniper fire in Bosnia.

:beer:

Meanwhile ...

FED-UP ELECTORATE WON'T TAKE THIS 'LYING' DOWN

WASHINGTON - You know it's bad when Bill Clinton is the honest one.

Shrouded in what history will remember as her Blarney Scarf, Hillary Clinton regaled reporters for the umpteenth time last week with her fairy tale about a heroic landing through a hail of sniper fire 10 years ago to bring peace to Bosnia.

This is no simple exaggeration, embellishment or fuzzy memory about details from long ago. Nor is this just a little padding of the résumé. This is pure, calculated fabrication.

Lies, all of it.

Fibber McGee

INSULTED MILITARY BLASTS HER SERIAL 'SNIPER'

LIES

INCOMING!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<< I played out that scenario with about a dozen prominent Democrats recently, from various sectors of the party, including both Obama and Clinton partisans. Most said it was extremely unlikely ... and a pretty interesting idea. A prominent fund raiser told me, [color:red]"Gore-Obama is the ticket a lot of people wanted in the first place."[/color] A congressional Democrat told me, "This could be our way out of a mess." Others suggested Gore was painfully aware of his limitations as a candidate. "I don't know that he'd be interested, even if you handed it to him," said a Gore friend. Chances are, no one will hand it to him. The Democratic Party would have to be monumentally desperate come June. And yet ... is this scenario any more preposterous than the one that gave John McCain the Republican nomination? Yes, it's silly season. But this has been an exceptionally "silly" year. >>

When in doubt, drag Al out.

Hillary Clinton's wealthy pals warn Nancy Pelosi on superdelegates

WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton's megabucks donors picked a fight with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Wednesday, pitting the most famous woman in politics against the most powerful.

[color:red]Angered that Pelosi wants Democratic insiders to follow the will of voters[/color] when they cast their own "superdelegate" votes in the nomination race, 20 of Clinton's top fund-raisers issued a veiled threat to Pelosi and warned her to change her tune.

"We have been strong supporters of the [Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee]," they wrote, referring to the House fund-raising arm overseen by Pelosi. "We therefore urge you to clarify your position on superdelegates and reflect in your comments a more open view."

Sources said Pelosi was infuriated by the implied threat the donors would quit giving cash to the committee.

Clinton's supporters pounced on Pelosi for telling ABC this month that the party would be damaged if "superdelegates overturn what happened in the elections."

Clinton trails Barack Obama in the "pledged" delegates that have been selected by voters - and almost certainly cannot catch up. But she hopes superdelegates catapult her ahead of Obama.

The House speaker was not backing down, however, and is still insisting that superdelegates respect "the decisions of millions of Americans who have voted," her aide Brendan Daly said.

The brazen move by Camp Clinton stunned veteran Democrats, particularly because at least eight of the letter's authors have not donated to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee since Pelosi became speaker.

"[Clinton] looks desperate," said one. "There is no way they should have threatened to do this. It is terrible. ... I am sure Obama is raising money off of it already."

Gotta love these people ...

Archived