And you thought Obama's run was over.

TheCorinthian

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Corinthian, as someone serving in the dangerous area, forgetting polical parties, do you prefer the idea of "We pull out Jan 1 (or whatever date)" which is Obama's promise (I think) or McCain, "We'll pull when it's right to do so"

Not wanting this to descend into a Demo Vs Repub argument, remember Nixon was the one who pulled the troops out of Vietnam.

Just curious about what you, someone on the ground, would prefer.

If I were in office, we would be packing up and leaving right now.

What I find most surprising is that such an immense strategic blunder can be made at this highest level, when the average man or woman on the street would not be stupid enough to get caught out at such deceit. All those millions of dollars and political advisors on her staff count for nothing.

She's such a silly cunt.

HH

:bow::applause:

Thank you!!! As I stated in another post the wheels are coming off the Dumocratics party!!

Hellery claims to have all this experience that qualifies her to be prez!!!

Question: If my wife worked for NASA does that mean I'm qualified to fly the space shuttle????

My father did work for NASA, but there's no way I could do the things he was doing. But women are different! :)

Clinton Made 'Mistake' On Sniper Fire Claim

WASHINGTON -- U.S. Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton said Tuesday she made a mistake in claiming that she came under hostile fire in Bosnia 12 years ago, as rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign continued to challenge her credibility.

In a recent speech and interviews, the New York senator described a harrowing scene in Tuzla, Bosnia, in which she and her daughter, Chelsea, had to run for cover as soon as they landed for a visit in 1996. But video footage of the day showed a peaceful reception in which a young girl greeted the first lady on the tarmac.

Clinton told reporters in Pennsylvania on Tuesday that she erred in describing the scene, which she now realizes after talking with aides and others.

"So I made a mistake," she said. "That happens. It proves I'm human, which you know, for some people, is a revelation."

.. etc etc blah blah blah ...

The Obama campaign fueled the Bosnia brouhaha Tuesday, sponsoring a conference call with Pennsylvania reporters that featured retired [color:red]Maj. Gen. Walter Stewart[/color] of the Pennsylvania Army National Guard. Stewart [color:red]said he was assigned to the Army's European headquarters when Clinton visited Bosnia as first lady in 1996. He said her claim that she landed under enemy fire insulted U.S. soldiers charged with her security.[/color]

Clinton's explanation that she misspoke was "really astonishing," said Stewart, who supports Obama.

"She has no sense of what a statement like that does to soldiers," Stewart said. "She is insulting the command in its entirety."

"Believe me, heads would have rolled all over" if the military put the first lady and her daughter in a position of "unacceptable risk."

YOU MEN STOP PICKING ON ME!

Chelsea's mom: let's all sing it!

Archived