Places to find a girl besides the bars?

Another_Guy

I have been to BKK four different times and know the bar scene. I am coming back and will only be intown for a couple of days. Besides the Bars i know there used to be large "bars/clibs" where they had more high price model type women. Are they worth it and do they go long time. Also looking for that "Girl friend experience" but not actually looking for a girl friend.

Also CM2 used to be a good place to find part time university type ladies.

I know if you go to RCA you can find GTG but I dont have the time needed to work this route

Thanks for any insight

If you're pushed for time then you seriously restrict your options, some of the body massage places have great girls in the bowl and especially on the side who may be able to make themselves available for a few days.

Dropping into town for a few days and finding a GTG who will shack up with you is not normal, even here unless you've prepared the ground with some online dates who've agreed to meet up.

JP

It's ...soooo easy...

Just walk down the street....and Uni students, shop assistants and teachers will ...literally BEG you to fuck them.....

Belive me or not I know one guy who could do that when he was about 25. The girls just went crazy in shops and so on and were giving their phone numbers without him asking and wanted to meet in the evening. He had fun with several of them during his stay in Thailand.

I'm sure it does happen...no doubts at all.

I was just having a light hearted piss take.....that's all....

Had a really bad day yesterday and must have got an "off" ice cube in one of my many drinks last night....lol

Hope I didn't offend anyone

Cheers DS

Archived