Dating Sites - Are They for Real??

sidsanuk

I met my currrent GF on Thailandfriends.com

she is sincere and faithfull,

what started as friendship turned into more.

off course not every girl you meet there is honest and maybee looking for quick cash, but I know at least 3 Girls there who are NOT looking for Cash for Sex. Many are looking either for a Chat Friend OR a long lasting relation

many are looking also for a quick date , if money is involved I can not tell.

You must be one of the lucky ones.......all I hear is that they a bargirls and freelancers trying to pre-book customers.

Nothing but trouble from what I hear....but maybe the one you met is different.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is sincere and faithfull' date='

off course not every girl you meet there is honest and maybee looking for quick cash, but I know at least 3 Girls there who are NOT looking for Cash for Sex. Many are looking either for a Chat Friend OR a long lasting relation

[/quote']

You must be one of the lucky ones.......all I hear is that they a bargirls and freelancers trying to pre-book customers.

She is different ( read my latest TR's) got her a good job working as Training Manager in a big 5* Hotel now (Friend is GM there), does not drink nor smoke ( cigarettes that is ). Met her relatives a few times allready, all middle class ppl. she is/was a little naive, But wants nothing more then a partner she can be with. Off course she does not know about my past.

Neither does she understand / see the Pull of Thailand towards farang men. She is a real keeper.

she is sincere and faithfull' date='

[/quote']

She is different ( read my latest TR's) got her a good job working as Training Manager in a big 5* Hotel now (Friend is GM there), does not drink nor smoke ( cigarettes that is ). Met her relatives a few times allready, all middle class ppl. she is/was a little naive, But wants nothing more then a partner she can be with. Off course she does not know about my past.

Neither does she understand / see the Pull of Thailand towards farang men. She is a real keeper.

What the one where you got drugged and robbed.. :grin:

I thought you had given up on trip reports... :dunno:

I also haven't had a different girl for quite a while. :sad:

But that's not through choice, Munchie! :D

You need to get out of Dubai before you turn either: celebate... or... gay! :D

Time for a move, Munchie!

Maybe some of those hearty island lassies from the north of Scotland will be glad of a romp when you arrive. :thumbup:

Without kidding

In my latest reports ( August / November last year ) I said allready I was looking for the GTG, found a GPG (Phillipina) working as teacher.

Also met a few others during that search, some are more into the farang meeting stuff, some are looking for the quick cash, some for a freind only,

I know a few how are looking desperately for a Man to marry ( and those are not ugly imho)

Archived