Dating Sites - Are They for Real??

sidsanuk

Hi,

Just happended to click on the one of the Google Ads for Dating on this site.......as you do :) Not thinking of swopping the current model you understand, but it's always wise to keep up with industry trends and what this year's models look like!

Foreign Ladies

Unlike the Thai sites, this one seems to mainly have girls from PI, S America and Russia (or countries of the former Soviet Union, or whatever we should call them).

If you have not looked at this site you might like to. 20-30% of the Russian girls look like bloody models :surprised: Lots of the pics look very professional, even look like they come from the same Studio. (same backdrop)

So what do you reckon? Are there really heaps of stunning Russian girls out there looking for Love? Are they really hookers looking for customers? Is it some type of scam to steal identities? Shit.....if it is Legit, I may need to talk to the missus about getting a Russian 'maid'? Ritta looks like a good hardworking girl, or maybe KristinaOdessa? Hmmmm?

Ok Ok. Got carried away a bit there. Since when did I suddenly find Western women attractive. Think I better go lie down for a while........this could be serious :(

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure why anyone would need a dating site to meet girls in Thailand, PI, Russia or South America. In countries not as economically challenged, I have had good luck using sites where normal, non P4P type girls post their profiles and e-mail address.

what are "normal' p4p?? :confused::neener:

All dating sites are the same: Men are looking for pussy and women are looking for cash.

Asian women are just more up front about the cash part. Western women tend to use the "love" word a bit more to get to the cash.

It is the same everywhere. The window dressing is just a little bit different.

I tried a few dating web sites and I found the women fall into the following categories:

1) Gold Digger.

2) Ugly woman looking to get pregnant.

3) Psycho bitch looking for a man to boss around.

Dating web sites are a joke.

Not sure about the russian ones but the Thai Dating sites are all a big sham..... :rolleyes:

Nothing to see here......move along.

Just curious. So what are these sites about then? Identity theft, marketing for hookers? Is it the sites that are a sham, because they have an ulterior motive, or is the girls on the site, because they are just gold diggers etc?

Yes on all acounts ...

The online service providers are in it for one reason, your money! Some are honest robbers and alot are for ulterior motives. Maybe they are responsible for the high rates of suicides in Pattaya/Bangkok.

Why go to a website in Russia, Thailand, Phillipines or anywhere ... get of your lazy ass and get out and meet people. In reality, you never really know anyone anyway ... how many times have you heard after a seperation, I did not think she was like that, or your little women just gets up and leaves saying, "I need something else" or we have problems.

If you're looking for true love, it is like everything, work on it and if it ends look from within rather than from outwards blaming things. And if she is a bum, you will not feel bad if it ends.

Stay away from the date sites and chat up the 1/2 sexy girl mopping the floors in a supermarket toilet, at least she knows the shit don't stink.

Archived