Dating Sites - Are They for Real??

sidsanuk

I tried a few dating web sites and I found the women fall into the following categories:

1) ...

2) Ugly woman looking to get pregnant.

3) ...

Reminds me of a story, went to one of those karaoke places in the back blocks of Bangkok. Was there for about 4 hours, drinking, got the number of an absolute babe who could not speak English, after a few more drinks, ripped it up thinking "why bother, a long road to get a sexual dalliance, arghhhhhh" ... back to the story ... then another victim (sorry, a young lassy) came in, she was with some guy she later claimed to be her brother ... blah blah blah, she left and I was onto the support staff and doing quite well. As usual, the support staff girl pronounced her good girl credentials but the "what's in it for me came into the conversation".

Then I heard a commotion outside, it was the earlier girl wanting to get back into to see me. Thinking she was after true love, as I was :smirk: she motioned me onto her motor bike, being a man, I took the wheels (it was just a 100 metre ride - we just got there alive, I was on my 15th beer (full necks)).

Back at the hotel, playing the gentleman, she started to stall things, I smelt a rat but after changing my underwear that smell went away). She made a few phone calls and about 10 minutes later another girl turned up. Protesting my good "me no butterfly" status and growing tired and just wanting to sleep I dismissed them both.

I hopped into bed looking forward to that 3 or 4 am beer coma induced sleep, I then drifted off to nana dreams. Then I heard this knocking on the door. Thinking it was management running their local rummy out of the building I open up the door. It was this girl again, on her knees, sobbing and begging my forgiveness. Gently lifting her up, I then threw her on the bed and fuck her stupid - she loved it, moaning and screaming (which I did not mind, hoping to get the attention of the 2 sweet sexy bi-girls in the room above (meet them earlier in the day).

Anyway, round one was ended and I was hoping to get to sleep however she started to stir again. I had already thrown of the gloves but she keeps trying to insert Mr. Goodbar into her velvet purse in his naked glory. The point being, she was half nasty but half sexy (you know the look ;) ) but just wanted to have a baby. I figured this out as early on in the evening she was saying how good the half farang/Thai baby looks. So, they're not only on the net but in real too.

Feel free to shift this to the story page.

Oh yeah, round two in the morning was just as wild and noisy but only 1 half of the bi-girls raised a smile - you know what it is like, the girl in the bi-girl wants a good shagging but it is her jealous man bi-girl lord who wants to remain king of the castle.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forgot the obvious.... organ thieves. Why do you think they always ask age, race, whether you drink or smoke. Often Asian sites will ask your blood type to help "make a match". The girls on these sites will come right out and ask whether you have a good heart or not!

A friend of mine was on a US dating site and was contacted by a Russian girl with model looks. All seemed perfectly normal and she wanted to come and visit him. Then just before time to go she said "I have to buy a special Visa and it costs $3,000 US, please send it to me."

Fortunately my friend said "yeah right" and blocked all further emails from her.

If you're looking for true love,

Stay away from the date sites

My interest is only out of curiosity. I am very happily married with my TG soul mate. Just wondered what sort of scams these sites play at, becuase there are a lot of them around

I'd better drop the topic before anyone else accuses me of being a love starved sicko who cannot find himself a woman :)

A close to retarded friend send his 6 weeks internet Russian Love 200 E by Western Union where she asked for double. Knowing he was in the shitter he never told me about it till it was all over and he slashed his brand new 2000 E pc as he saw the pc as the source of his trouble. He did wonder why her letters where of such different quality and of different levels of using the English language. Based on a great pix though, i would have fucked her in a second...but paying for it, doesnt really sit well with me as I like the girl or guy in question wants to fuck me as a person not for my wallet. Real passion cannot be bought. Although it can happen if chemistry clicks in.

I met my currrent GF on Thailandfriends.com

she is sincere and faithfull,

what started as friendship turned into more.

off course not every girl you meet there is honest and maybee looking for quick cash, but I know at least 3 Girls there who are NOT looking for Cash for Sex. Many are looking either for a Chat Friend OR a long lasting relation

many are looking also for a quick date , if money is involved I can not tell.

Archived