False Teeth

Hamokhamok

I am sure if you barfined any of the girls at the Texas Lone Star and left a glass of water by your bed they would most likely deposit their gnashers in there before they went to sleep.

Set the alarm for about 5am and when it goes off, yell FIRE! FIRE!

Grab her clothes and bundle her out of the door

Hey presto a free set of gnashers are yours. :thumbup:

I used to work with a guy -- he had no teeth -- and he was making big bucks! He said he had his dentist pull out all of his teeth. He had a weight problem so I suspect he did it in hopes of losing some weight. Once I asked him: How do you eat hard stuff, like nuts? He said: "I don't." He didn't look too bad without his teeth -- i.e., when he didn't smile.

Just remember not to smile, and you should be all set the way you are.

I don't have any experience with BKK dentists but there are excellent dental services available in the provinces.

I recently had some denture work done and was more than satisfied with the workmanship and price, and when I inquired was told that a standard top denture was between 5000 and 7000 baht.

The dentist was a woman, which I believe is the norm in Thailand, and spoke good English.

I am sure if you barfined any of the girls at the Texas Lone Star and left a glass of water by your bed they would most likely deposit their gnashers in there before they went to sleep.

Set the alarm for about 5am and when it goes off, yell FIRE! FIRE!

Grab her clothes and bundle her out of the door

Hey presto a free set of gnashers are yours. :thumbup:

However if you don't want to wear someone else's dentures, which obviously wouldn't fit you anyway, then just go to the same bar, or any bar in WS for that matter, and ask some of the other customers where they get theirs. :smirk:

Archived